Warn Zeon 12 Premium Winch 89120
- Wired controller with 12’ lead
- Rated pull capacity of 12,000 pounds
- 12V DC series wound motor
- 3/8” x 80’ steel or Spydura synthetic rope
- Large drum that reduces war on rope
- 3-stage planetary geartrain
- 216:1 gear ratio
- Rotating ring gear, freespooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Satin black powder-coated exterior to protect it from the elements
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn 12 Premium Winch series is the only winch you want on your off-road vehicle during your next adventure. Warn has proven itself in the field and is the perfect choice for your heavy vehicles. The Zeon 12 premium winches have a 12,000 pound capacity that will help you get out of a situation quickly and safely.
The Warn premium winches come in the Zeon 12-S and the Zeon 12. Both styles are powered by a 12V DC series wound motor that is controlled by a remote control switched that has a 12 foot lead cable. The Zeon 12-S is equipped with an aluminum hawse fairlead and 80 feet of 3/8 inch Spydura Pro synthetic rope. The Zeon 12 is equipped with a roller fairlead and 80 feet of 3/8 inch steel rope.
The Warn Zeon 12 Premium series looks great in a flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners that give it the durability and strength to last and keep out the elements.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn premium series includes a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.
The Warn Zeon 12 Premium winch comes with a manual to guide you through mounting your Warn winch at home. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Warn 89120 Installation Instructions|