WEATHER GUARD Ladder Rack System 1375
- Constructed of durable steel
- 1,000lbs weight capacity
- Black ARMOR-TUF® powder-coat finish
- Includes legs, side rails, and cross member bars
- Side rails are 1" x 1.5" 11-gauge wall tubing
- Legs are made of formed 1" x 2" 14-gauge steel wall tubing
- Cross members are made of formed 7 and 12 gauge steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Crystal Lake, IL
For all your work truck or cargo carrying needs, you need to go with the WEATHER GUARD ladder rack system. This is a complete system that includes legs, side rails, and cross member bars. With a load capacity of 1,000 pounds you can haul ladders, wood, and much more.
This ladder rack system is constructed out of durable steel and has a black powder-coat finish that you can depend on. The rack's legs are made of formed one inch by two inches in 14 gauge steel wall tubing. The cross member bars are made of formed 7 and 12 gauge steel, and lastly the side rails are one inch by 1.5 inches in 11 gauge wall tubing. This rack also includes a tie-down bracket that can be bolted wherever you please and a removable pin for the rear cross member which allows you to remove the cross member for loading larger materials.
The WEATHER GUARD ladder rack system is really everything you need and more for your work truck or if you're a "do-it-yourselfer." There's really no need to contemplate, order yours now!
- 1982-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, 7'4" Bed
- 1987-1999 Dodge Dakota, 8' Bed
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger, 7' Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup, 7'4" Bed
- 1972-1984 Mazda B-Series, 7' Bed
- 1986-1996 Mazda B-Series, 7' Bed
- 2008-2014 Nissan Titan, 7'3" Bed
- 2017-2018 Nissan Titan, 8'1" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
WEATHER GUARD offers a limited lifetime warranty on their ladder rack system.
WEATHER GUARD ladder rack system includes all the mounting hardware for easy installation. If you have any questions please call us at 877-216-5446.
|WEATHER GUARD 1345 Installation Instructions|