WEATHER GUARD PROTECT-A-RAIL Headache Rack Mount Kit 1912-3-01
- 14 gauge louvers
- Made of steel or aluminum frames
- Available in black, white, or black & clear
- Mounting brackets are sold separately
- Protects cab of truck from shifting loads
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Crystal Lake, IL
If you're looking for the ultimate cab protection you've come to the right place. WEATHER GUARD PROTECT-A-RAIL louvered headache racks are design to protect your truck cab from loads in the back of your bed. You can choose between a steel or aluminum frame. Whichever you choose will include 14 gauge louvers.
WEATHER GUARD louvered cab racks are available in ARMOR-TUF® clear coat, white powder-coat, or black powder-coat finishes. The ARMOR-TUF® will ensure years of dependability from chipping and scratches. With style and amazing protection this is the perfect cab protector for you.
WEATHER GUARD PROTECT-A-RAIL louvered headache racks don't include mount kits with the purchase. Make sure you add a WEATHER GUARD PROTECT-A-RAIL mount kit to your cart when you check out for seamless installation. Come on, you know you want it. Add this headache rack and mount kit to you cart!
- 1994-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o RamBox
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 2500 w/o RamBox
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 3500 w/o RamBox
Limited Lifetime Warranty
WEATHER GUARD offers a limited lifetime warranty on their PROTECT-A-RAIL louvered headache racks.
When installing WEATHER GUARD PROTECT-A-RAIL louvered headache racks you will need to purchase mounting brackets as they are not included with your headache rack. Installation instructions will be included with your product. If you have any questions please call us at 877-216-5446.
|WEATHER GUARD 1904-3-02 Installation Instructions|