WeatherTech Cargo Liner 42197
- Superior protection from everyday wear & tear
- Custom molded for the best fit possible
- Outer lip keeps spills on the mat, not on your floor
- Easy to install and keep clean using soap
- Cargo mat is skid resistant, preventing cargo from shifting
- Available in black, grey, or tan
- Made in the USA - Bolingbrook, IL
When it comes to complete vehicle protection, no one does it better than WeatherTech. Now you can protect your cargo or trunk area with a WeatherTech cargo liner, digitally designed to fit your car or SUV perfectly! This handy little cargo mat will not only protect against the odd disaster like an oil or grease spill but it also protects your carpet from normal wear and tear, which helps keep the value of your vehicle up.
Your cargo liner from WeatherTech is made using a proprietary thermopolyolefin or TPO material that is extremely wear and skid resistant. The custom material used will also remain flexible without cracking or tearing under temperature extremes, so whether you live in Alaska or Alabama, you'll get years of use out of one of these cargo liners!
Installing your new liner into your truck or cargo is simple and doesn't require any tools, drilling, cutting or trimming. WeatherTech uses cutting edge laser technology to digitally design your truck liner. They also have included a raised outer lip to keep mud, dirt and anything else that gets spilled from reaching your carpet.
You can choose to get your WeatherTech cargo liner in one of three great colors that are sure to complement virtually any interior - black, grey, or tan. WeatherTech designs, engineers, and makes these cargo liners right here in the US and they even offer a 3 year warranty to show how committed they are to your satisfaction. Don't delay, get yours today!
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape w/ MACH Audio System
- 2005-2012 Ford Escape w/o Hybrid Powertrain, w/ MACH Audio System
- 2001-2006 Mazda Tribute w/ MACH Audio System
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute w/o Hybrid Powertrain, w/ MACH Audio System
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner w/o Hybrid Powertrain, w/ MACH Audio System
Your new cargo liner from WeatherTech is custom molded to provide the best fit. Your mat will arrive rolled up and may need to be laid flat with weights on the corners for about 15 minutes to get it to lay flat. For additional information please see the instructions below. If you need more information or if you have any questions about WeatherTech cargo liners or floor mats, just call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|WeatherTech 40001 Installation Instructions|
3 Year Warranty
WeatherTech® cargo liners are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc.