WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors 70019
- Available in light or dark smoke
- Vehicle specific design
- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment
- Sleek & aerodynamic appearance
- In-channel mounting
- Available for front & rear windows
- Keeps rain out & wind noise down
WeatherTech side window deflectors and rain guards are the best of the best. Picture yourself cruising down the highway, wind streaming through your hair! Wait, what's this? Rain drops are falling and you have no choice but to shut the window. Now's not the time to be cutting yourself off from a steady stream of oxygen, but you don't want to get your new shirt soaked. What can you do? The answer to that is "Weathertech custom side window deflectors."
The custom styled window deflectors by Weathertech allow fresh air enjoyment, without unnecessary hazards. Ingeniously designed, these vent visors will cut down on wind noise and stop rain from entering your ride. Made to resemble an OE appearance, these wind guards are going to add an unmatched look to your ride.
Weathertech side window deflectors are crafted from high quality tinted acrylic, available in light or dark smoke, ensuring long lasting performance and unmatched style. Precision-machined, these window deflectors are designed vehicle specific, perfectly fitting your vehicle. Available in dark smoke, these vent visors will match any color scheme out there. They help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape.
If your vehicle can use added style and function and you enjoy fresh air without the wet shirt, these vent visors are perfect you! Made by Weathertech.
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1999-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2 Door
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 4 Door
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1999-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- (2000) GMC Yukon Denali
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manuals below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|WeatherTech Window Deflectors Installation (Main)|
|WeatherTech Window Deflectors Installation (ExtendedCabs)|
3 Year Warranty
Weathertech offers a 3 year warranty on their custom vent visors.
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||2.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: MAC-70019 Posted on
|The fit of these deflectors is not perfect out of the box. The front end of the deflectors is supposed to rest on the rubber moulding at the base of the side window, held in place by tension. Because it is machined flat and because it is pushed slightly outward whenever the window is rolled up, I was afraid that it could slip out completely, come off, and potentially hit someone on the road. |
After initially (and unsuccessfully) trying to secure it with Silicone/RTV, I ended up machining the material out a little to a halfmoon shape with a Dremel tool and it now conforms and sits securely on the rubber moulding. It should come like this from the factory.