WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors 82184
- Available in light or dark smoke
- Vehicle specific design
- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment
- Sleek & aerodynamic appearance
- In-channel mounting
- Available for front & rear windows
- Keeps rain out & wind noise down
WeatherTech side window deflectors and rain guards are the best of the best. Picture yourself cruising down the highway, wind streaming through your hair! Wait, what's this? Rain drops are falling and you have no choice but to shut the window. Now's not the time to be cutting yourself off from a steady stream of oxygen, but you don't want to get your new shirt soaked. What can you do? The answer to that is "Weathertech custom side window deflectors."
The custom styled window deflectors by Weathertech allow fresh air enjoyment, without unnecessary hazards. Ingeniously designed, these vent visors will cut down on wind noise and stop rain from entering your ride. Made to resemble an OE appearance, these wind guards are going to add an unmatched look to your ride.
Weathertech side window deflectors are crafted from high quality tinted acrylic, available in light or dark smoke, ensuring long lasting performance and unmatched style. Precision-machined, these window deflectors are designed vehicle specific, perfectly fitting your vehicle. Available in dark smoke, these vent visors will match any color scheme out there. They help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape.
If your vehicle can use added style and function and you enjoy fresh air without the wet shirt, these vent visors are perfect you! Made by Weathertech.
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manuals below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|WeatherTech Window Deflectors Installation (Main)|
|WeatherTech Window Deflectors Installation (ExtendedCabs)|
3 Year Warranty
Weathertech offers a 3 year warranty on their custom vent visors.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.4|
|Ease of Installation||4.6|
|7 Customer Reviews|
Part #: WET-82184 Posted on
- Re: WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors
-The product arrived in good time and the install videos from the distributor, RealTruck.com, are easy to follow and accurate.
- I'm disappointed in the product itself, costing over $100+ for a full set.
- The front windows have a single point support at the lower corner. If it cracks or slips, the deflector will fall out.
- The deflectors are recessed in the windows channel. This is not good.
- When the window is down the deflector rattles within the window channel and is quite annoying.
- As time passes the channel recessed portion of the deflector will probably crack due to windows pressure and age.
- There is no problem when the windows are rolled up. The deflectors fit very snug.
- Again, the rattle noise (when the windows are down) is very, very distracting.
- From an engineering standpoint, the deflectors should have included some type of adhesive strip. This would abate the noise.
- In hindsight, I would not have purchased this type of deflector.
- I would purchase a deflector using an adhesive type product externally mounted from the windows track.
- G.W. Humphrey, Electrical Engineer (46 years)
|Great fit and looks. I knew that the front visors would be all that they claimed, however I was a little disappointed with the rear visors. I went with these visors due to the specifications stating that they would not have to be taped into the channel. They are held in place with little metal clips that install under the window weather stripping, and then bending a metal tab to stick into a predrilled hole in the visor. The tab is barely long enough to go into the hole of the visor, and hold the visor securely. I hope that vibration does not cause me to loose one of the rears.|
|Nice exact fit. Easy to install!|