Westin Oval Step Nerf Bars 22-5035
- Straight 4" oval tube step design
- Mounting brackets & hardware are sold separately
- Custom fit truck, SUV & CUV applications
- Stainless steel or powder coat black finish
- Durable, water tight plastic end caps
The best way to get help getting in and out of your truck is to get some step bars. Westin 4" Oval Tube step bars are designed specifically to help you get that extra leg up while also making your truck or SUV look like a million bucks! The 4 inch design gives you a wider stepping platform than a regular sized step bar does. Made with non-slip step pad, you get the safe stepping area you're looking for in a step bar with these tube steps.
Westin's 4" Oval step bars come in two different finishes. Choose from stainless steel or powder coat black. The stainless steel is so shiny you'll think you're looking in a mirror. The powder coat black is sleek and the perfect match for other black trim on your pick up or sport utility vehicle.
In addition to being able to choose your finish type, the styling of the Westin 4 Inch Oval tube step comes with plastic end caps. These are molded to fit perfectly, giving you a water tight seal. This is important for keeping out water and moisture to protect the bars from corrosion both inside and out. The caps also set off the contours of the bars. The overall design makes your truck look pretty sweet.
Because the 4" Westin Tube steps are custom fit to the year, make, and model of your vehicle, you can rest assured that installation will be a breeze. All hardware, including bolts and mounting materials, are included in your order. These steps attach to the pre-drilled holes on the undercarriage of your vehicle, so there is no additional drilling required in most cases. Great for the do-it-yourselfer!
Order NotesStep bars and mount kit sold separately. For everything you need order a pair of step bars + mount kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2005-2007 Dodge Dakota Mounts to Body, Quad Cab
- 2008-2011 Dodge Dakota Mounts to Body, Crew Cab
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 All Models Except Daytona, Rumble Bee & SRT-10, Quad Cab
- 2009-2014 Dodge Ram 1500, Crew Cab
- (2015) Dodge Ram 1500 Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500, Crew Cab
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 3500, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500, Crew Cab
- 2008-2009 Dodge Ram 4500, Quad Cab
- 2008-2009 Dodge Ram 5500, Quad Cab
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2001-2003 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCrew
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCab
- 2005-2008 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- 2005-2014 Ford F150, SuperCab
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor, SuperCab
- 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan, Crew Cab
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota Mounts to Body, Crew Cab
- 2010-2014 Ram Truck 1500, Crew Cab
- (2015) Ram Truck 1500 Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500, Crew Cab
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab
- 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab
The Westin 4" Oval step bars offer an easy installation. Most models install with NO drilling, however a few select models minor drilling is needed and this is noted in the application notes for the select part. There is an installation manual that is sent with the product which offers clear cut and easy to read directions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Year Black
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a warranty against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.