Westin 6" Oval Tube Step Bars 22-6035
- 6" oval tube construction
- Stainless steel & black powder coat finishes
- Designer plastic end caps
- Mounting brackets & hardware are sold separately
- OE styling with a solid construction
- Non-slip 5" step pads provide secure footing
This is truly one of the biggest nerfs you can get. Westin's 6" Oval Tube step bars are some of the biggest side steps on the market today. They give you a bigger platform for getting in and out of your truck or sport utility vehicle. RealTruck offers 6 Inch Oval pairs in highly polished stainless steel or high quality mild steel in powder coat black. Both are great finish options to match any black trim or chrome colored trim you may have rockin' on your ride.
The OE looked offered by these Premier 6" Oval nerf bars can't be beat. The tube itself is a full six inches wide with the step area being 5 inches. Offered in universal lengths (53", 75", 85", 91"), RealTruck takes the guesswork out of ordering for you with our unique online ordering system. Just enter your vehicle's year, make, model, and cab information and we'll get the pair of 6" nerfs that will best suit your needs shipped to you in a hurry.
Finishing off your black powder coat or stainless steel finish are plastic end caps. These complete the style as well as make a water tight seal keeping out moisture and corrosion long term.
In addition to making it easier to get in and out of your high clearance vehicle, Westin's Premium 6" Oval Tube nerf bars give you one of the beefiest and toughest looks on the road. They look great on jacked up trucks as well as the family SUV.
Order NotesStep bars and mount kit sold separately. For everything you need order a pair of step bars + mount kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2005-2007 Dodge Dakota Mounts to Body, Quad Cab
- 2008-2011 Dodge Dakota Mounts to Body, Crew Cab
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 All Models Except Daytona, Rumble Bee & SRT-10, Quad Cab
- 2009-2014 Dodge Ram 1500, Crew Cab
- (2015) Dodge Ram 1500 Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500, Crew Cab
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 3500, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500, Crew Cab
- 2008-2009 Dodge Ram 4500, Quad Cab
- 2008-2009 Dodge Ram 5500, Quad Cab
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2001-2003 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCrew
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCab
- 2005-2014 Ford F150, SuperCab
- 2005-2008 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor, SuperCab
- 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan, Crew Cab
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota Mounts to Body, Crew Cab
- 2010-2014 Ram Truck 1500, Crew Cab
- (2015) Ram Truck 1500 Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500, Crew Cab
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab
- 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab
The Westin 6" Oval tube nerf bars offer an easy installation. Most models install with NO drilling, however a few select models, minor drilling is needed and this is noted in the application notes for the select part. There is an installation manual that is sent with the product which offers clear cut and easy to read directions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Year Black
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a warranty against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.