Westin Molded Illuminated Running Boards 27-0005
- Choose with or without built in lighting system
- Lights are great for entering / exiting vehicle at night
- 6" running boards with lights include wiring and 2 lights for each board
- Molded construction with aluminum underside for strength
- Sturdy, heavy duty design that will last long
- OE (original equipment) styling for the ultimate in looks
- Running boards and brackets sold separately here
Getting that original equipment (OE) look can be tough sometimes, but it can be done. One of the best ways to do it is with Westin molded running boards. Made from one solid ultra violet resistant molded polymer, these side step boards are made specifically to give you the step up you need to get in and out of your truck or SUV.
The shell is made from the molded polymer, but the base is all aluminum, that means you get a solid and firm construction that can handle your weight and your passenger's weight when getting in and out of your truck cab. The channeled design of the side step board is something Westin is known for. This unique construction is corrosion resistant and keeps water, ice, and mud from getting clogged in your running board.
A not-so-hidden feature of the Westin molded running boards is the option to get lights added onto your order. There's nothing like running boards with lights to make your ride look and function even better. You can choose between running boards with or without lights. The lighting feature is open-door activated. That means they come on when your cab doors open and turn off when they close. They illuminate your step board surface and make it easier to see in dark areas. The wiring harness is included with your order if you upgrade to the light kit!
For the complete kit, please order a pair of running boards + the mount kit.
When ordering the running boards with lights, it is recommended that wiring be installed professionally, for safety reasons and to ensure proper installation.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 1997-2004 Chevy Blazer 4 Door
- 1997-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, Extended Cab
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2 Door
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer LT
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer SS
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer 4 Door
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
- (1998) Ford F250, SuperCab
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
- 1998-2002 Ford Ranger 4 Door, SuperCab
- 2002-2006 GMC Envoy 5 Passenger
- 2007-2009 GMC Envoy
- 1997-2001 GMC Jimmy 4 Door
- 1997-2003 GMC Sonoma, Extended Cab
- 1996-1999 GMC Yukon 2 Door
- 2003-2006 Isuzu Ascender 5 Passenger
- 2007-2008 Isuzu Ascender
- 1994-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2001-2002 Kia Sportage
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan, King Cab
- 2002-2005 Saturn VUE
- 2006-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2010-2016 Toyota 4Runner All Models Except Trail Edition
- 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander
- 1999-2004 Toyota Tacoma, Xtra Cab
- 2005-2017 Toyota Tacoma, Access Cab
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra, Access Cab
Most Westin Molded Running Boards are a bolt on no drill installation. If drilling is required, it is noted in the vehicle application notes. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
5 Year Warranty
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a warranty against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.