Westin Truck Light Bar 37-02270
- Enhance your truck by adding a light bar for additional lighting
- Room for up to 3 or 4 Lights
- Holds up to 6" dia. lights (some models up to 8")
- Easy to mount to the front of your truck
- Available in Polished Stainless Steel or Powdercoated Black
- Lights not included with light bar
The Westin light bar was designed to give your truck or SUV a rough and rugged appearance while slamming some intense style into the mix. They are available right here at RealTruck.com and are extremely affordable and ship to your doorstep FREE of charge.
Westin uses 2" steel tubing to ensure you get a product that lasts for years to come. They can withstand any harsh abuse you throw their way and are designed to fit up to 4 lights at 8" diameter. The design also gives your truck a much more rugged appearance and are available in polished stainless steel & black powdercoat finishes.
Mount lights to your off-road light bar in style. Mounting a Westin off-road light bar to your truck is easy and you won't have to make any modifications. Everything you need to put one of these awesome bars on your truck is included by Westin.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Fits up to 6" diameter on lights
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Fits up to 6" diameter on lights
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Fits up to 6" diameter on lights
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Fits up to 6" diameter on lights
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Year Black
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a warranty against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.