Westin Polished Aluminum Sure Grip Running Boards 27-6620
- Made from extruded aluminum
- Available in polished aluminum finish
- Unique sure grip pad with 5.5" width
- Vehicle specific mounting bracket kits and light kit are sold separately here
The Westin polished aluminum Sure Grip running boards comes in a traditional wide step style common on most side step boards, but unlike other brands you can a polished aluminum finish to compliment your look.
These boards come in six universal fit lengths (54", 69", 72", 79", 85", 93"), but don't let that confuse you! Real Truck's easy ordering system allows you to enter your truck or SUV's year, make, model, and cab information and we'll figure out the Westin polished aluminum Sure Grip running boards that will best fit your vehicle!
To give you the best grip and traction for getting in and out of the cab of your ride, these side step boards are equipped with a rubber strip; this sure grip is attached to the board by an extruded channel. It's the best fit for an accessory like this! The molded end caps provide additional corrosion resistance as well as complete the stylish look.
Want to get a better look at the situation? Maybe shed some light on the subject? How about upgrading to the options light kit! These are great for providing extra safety for getting in and out of the truck when it's dark or dimly lit. They also make your vehicle look super awesome.
Order NotesStep bars and mount kit sold separately. For everything you need order a pair of step bars + mount kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2008-2014 Buick Enclave
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 1997-2005 Chevy Blazer 4 Door
- 1997-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, Extended Cab
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2 Door
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2009-2016 Chevy Traverse
- 2007-2014 Ford Edge
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer 4-Door, 4-Door
- 2011-2017 Ford Explorer
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
- (1998) Ford F250, SuperCab
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
- 1998-2002 Ford Ranger 4 Door, SuperCab
- 2007-2016 GMC Acadia All Models Except Denali
- 1997-2001 GMC Jimmy 4 Door
- 1997-2003 GMC Sonoma, Extended Cab
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon 4 Door
- 2003-2006 Isuzu Ascender 5 Passenger
- 2007-2008 Isuzu Ascender
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1994-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2014 Lincoln MKX
- 2005-2017 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan, King Cab
- 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook
- 2002-2005 Saturn VUE
- 2006-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2010-2013 Toyota 4Runner All Models Except Trail Edition
- 2001-2013 Toyota Highlander
- 1999-2004 Toyota Tacoma, Xtra Cab
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, Access Cab
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra, Access Cab
Most Westin polished aluminum Sure Grip running boards are a bolt on no drill installation. If drilling is required, it is noted in the vehicle application notes. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446.
|Westin 27-1855 Installation Instructions|
5 Year Warranty
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a warranty against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship, and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications, or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience, or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.