Westin Trailer Hitch 65-1085
- Constructed from e-coated steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Welded capped ends provide a finished look
- Double sided welds provide exceptional strength
- Textured black powdercoat finish
- Includes delta cut safety chain loop
- Stylized forged steel collar
- No-drilling is required for most applications
If you're looking for a receiver hitch with excellent quality and durability, the Westin receiver hitch is the number one product for you. With heavy towing capacities, these hitches are capable of handling your many towing needs.
Constructed from high quality structural steel that's e-coated for extra strength and corrosion resistance. To keep your piece of mind on the road, Westin hitches are made of a durable 1-piece welded through-bracket construction on both sides of the mounting brackets. Featuring a round or square tube design, quality textured black powdercoat finish to match bumper trims and vehicle cladding, and welded capped ends for a finished look. All hitches include a delta cut safety chain loop and a stylized forged steel collar.
Installing your hitch is easy and no-drilling is required for most applications. Installation takes 30 minutes on average with the easy to read instructions. No matter what you're hauling, you can be sure you'll be moving down the road safely and securely with the Westin receiver hitches.
- 2008-2014 Buick Enclave w/o OE hitch
- 2009-2017 Chevy Traverse w/o OE hitch
- 2007-2017 GMC Acadia w/o OE hitch
- 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook w/o OE hitch
3 Year Warranty
Westin receiver hitches are backed by a limited life time warranty for workmanship and a 3 year warranty on powdercoated finish.
Installing your hitch is easy and no-drilling is required for most applications. Installation takes 30 minutes on average with the easy to read instructions.
|Westin 65-1085 Installation Instructions|