Willmore More-Board Running Boards WMBK0719
- Crafted from T-304 heavy gauge stainless steel
- Stainless steel brackets
- Unique, eye-catching design
- Quality workmanship
- No-drill installation
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
Want to stand out from the crowd? With Willmore More-Board Running Boards you will have heads turning with the revolutionary design. There is no other running board on the market like this one that combines a unique design and outstanding functionality.
Constructed from 304 heavy gauge stainless steel with stainless steel bracketry, you can be sure this running board will withstand the roughest of weather conditions as well as the test of time. They are built tough and are highly corrosion resistant. Getting in and out of your vehicle is easy with the large non-skid plate that ensures secure footing.
No-drill installation! These running boards are super easy to install with the brackets fitting right into the existing factory holes. By not having to drill holes in your vehicle, time and effort is saved either by you or the shop you bring it to. If you want a running board that combines high quality and enhances the appearance of your vehicle, the Willmore More-Board running boards are just what you're looking for. Order yours today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
5 Year Warranty
Willmore warranties the More-Board running boards under 5 years. This covers manufacturing defects in the materials used and craftsmanship.
Installation is quick and easy with the brackets installing directly into the existing factory holes. The no-drill installation is great for the do it yourselfer to install at home.