Willmore Saguaro Running Boards SSC14515RC
- Laser cut 12 gauge stainless steel top
- Three inch T-304 stainless steel tubing
- Cut and form to each vehicle application
- No drill installation
- Made in the USA – Tucson, AZ
Adding Willmore stainless steel Saguaro running boards gives your rig style that is practical and functional. These boards are a full length board that offers an extremely wide stepping area all around the cab, so stepping into your truck is safe and easy to do!
Willmore this line of boards by laser cutting a sheet of mirror finished stainless steel, than CNC forms it, and mounts it to the highest quality T-304 stainless steel tubing that is available in today's market. With these high quality materials, you can be sure that these boards will bring you and your family many years of strength and durability.
Stainless steel Saguaro boards simply install using existing OE factory holes, which require no drilling or trimming at all! The brackets are laser cut from ¼ inch steel, CNC formed, and powder coated making them built to last. Willmore stainless steel Saguaro running boards are made right here in the USA where the quality is unbeatable! Accessing your truck has never been easier, get yours today!
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
5 Year Warranty
Willmore Saguaro running boards are backed by a five year warranty against materials and craftsmanship.
Install your new Willmore Saguaro running boards in the comfort of your own home! They are a simple, no drill application. Simple line them up to your OE factory holes and bolt them into place. Easy to read installation instructions will be included. If you have further questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.