Willmore Stainless Acadia Running Boards C0775E
- Polished stainless finish
- Three inch T-304 stainless steel tubing
- Cut and form to each vehicle application
- Slip resistant stepping surface
- Aluminum extrusion top and end caps
- No drill mounting
- Made in the USA – Tucson, AZ
Let Willmore stainless Acadia running boards add the finishing touch to your rig! They are offered in a bright polished stainless steel that we are sure you and all your passerby's will not be able to keep their eyes off of! Stainless Acadia running boards will give you the step up in the front and rear while offering a slip resistant surface so you don't have to worry when getting into your ride!
Each board is crafted using anodized aluminum extrusions which is cut to size, than are mounted to the highest quality T304 stainless steel tubing in today's market! Willmore stainless Acadia has a gleaming stainless steel finish with T304 stainless steel underneath!
Willmore stainless Acadia running boards are designed to install using existing factory holes, making these bad boys a no drill installation! The brackets are laser cut from ¼ inch steel and CNC formed making the Acadia's strong and durable. They are made right here in the USA, so if you're looking for a board that is built to last, you've come to the right place!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
5 Year Warranty
Willmore stainless Acadia running boards are backed by a five year warranty against manufacturer materials and craftsmanship.
Willmore stainless Acadia running boards offer an easy at home installation. They bolt right into the existing OE holes. Detailed instructions will be included and if there are any further questions, please give us a call! We are open seven days a week and any of our reps would be glad to help. Our number is 877-216-5446