Willmore Stainless Steel Front Bed Cap BH1340
- Made from the finest stainless steel
- High-class, mirror-like finish
- Highly corrosion resistant
- No-drill installation is easy
- Ultimate front bed protection
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
The Willmore stainless steel front bed cap will ensure amazing front bed rail protection while creating a high-class look to your truck. Made from the finest stainless steel they feature a mirror-like finish, are built to last, and are highly corrosion resistant.
The no-drill installation makes these bed caps quick and easy to get on your truck with the included automotive grade 3M tape. Once you get the self-adhesive cap on your truck you have instant bed protection against dents and scratches. They are a great addition to the Willmore bed rail caps for ultimate bed protection.
For high quality bed rail protection at an affordable price, look no further than the Willmore stainless steel front bed caps. Whether you want to have heads turning in the neighborhood or want to stop unnecessary damage to the front of your truck, the functionality and look of this product will provide you with exactly what you're looking for.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500
Installation is fast and easy with Willmore's included automotive grade 3M tape. At home installation so there's no time wasted taking your truck to the shop.
5 Year Warranty
Willmore stainless steel front bed cap is covered under a five year warranty covering against manufacturing defects.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: WLM-BH1340 Posted on
|Could not use the front bed cap because the side caps were so badly made I had to return them and go to plastic bed caps.|