Wolo Emergency Vehicle Warning Lights - Power Beam Halogen
- Gear Driven 360 Degree Rotating: Rotating Warning light
- 2 H3 55 Watt Halogen Lights: Two powerful H3 halogen 55 watt lights, with 96 flashes per minute
- Designed for Permanent Roof Mounting: All mounting hardware is included.
- Metal Base w/ SS Trim: The base is all metal construction with an attractive polished stainless steel trim ring. The lens is constructed of strong polycarbonate
- Available in 3 Colors: Amber, Blue and Red
- 8.5" x 8.25" - 12 Volt: The perfect size and designed to be hard wired.
The Power Beam warning light from Wolo is made for heavy-duty usage. The Power Beam is a gear driven 360 degree rotating warning light with two powerful H3 halogen 55 watt lights, with 96 flashes per minute. Designed for permanent roof mounting. All mounting hardware is included. The base is all metal construction with an attractive polished stainless steel trim ring. The lens is constructed of strong polycarbonate. Dimensions are Diameter 8.5 inches, Height 8-1/4 inches - 12 Volt. Available in 3 colors including - Amber, Blue and Red.
12 Volt Accessories, Electronics, Wiring Harnesses, Engine Chips, LED Lights & Lighting Accessories are fully Warranted but Non-Returnable. Warranty for each product is according to the specific manufacturer's policy, which is generally repair or replacement. Should you have a warranty issue please contact us and we can facilitate a warranty service request for you with the manufacturer. More InfoView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Gear driven 360 degree rotating warning light
Powerful H3 halogen 55 watt lights
96 flashes per minute
Dimensions are Diameter 8.5 inches, Height 8-1/4 inches
90 Day Warranty
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Power Beam English Installation Instructions|
|Power Beam Spanish Installation Instructions|