XD Series Black with Dark Tint XD133 Fusion Wheels XD13379050912N
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Black with dark tinted finish
- Offered in multiple sizes and bolt patterns
- Limited lifetime warranty
XD Series black w/ dark tint XD133 Fusion Off-Road wheels offer not only a stylish look, but endless durability. KMC knows what it takes to craft a rim that instantly upgrades the appearance of your truck. Utilizing high-quality materials, you cannot go wrong with a set on your ride!
Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum, each wheel is built to last. Showing off a black with dark tint finish, your stock rims are a thing of the past. Available in multiple bolt patterns and sizes, you can choose the option that is best for you!
Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year finish warranty, you get the ability to use these wheels for a lifetime. You can install the XD Series black w/ dark tint XD133 Fusion Off-Road wheels in your own garage, but we recommend test fitting before you install or call a body shop. What are you waiting for? Order now!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series Wheels are backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year finish warranty.
XD Series Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.