KMC XD Series XD818 Heist Wheels XD81821050724N
- High quality cast aluminum
- Satin black with milled accents
- Multiple diameters available
- 10-spoke design
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 1,900 lb. – 3,600 lbs. load rating
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
XD Series XD818 Heist wheels are offered in a sleek satin black with your choice of adding milled highlights around each of the 10 spokes. XD818 Heist wheels will have all eyes on your ride.
Heist wheels are offered for an array of vehicles with many different sizes, bolt patterns, and back spacing. KMC uses a one-piece heavy duty, light weight cast aluminum when constructing these wheels. Depending you're the size of the wheel, they have ratings anywhere from 1,900 pounds up to 3,600 pounds.
KMC backs their wheels with a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one-year warranty on the satin black finish. If you're looking for a clean, upgrade from your stock wheels there is no better choice than XD Series XD818 Heist wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2016 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD818 Heist Wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the satin black finish.
KMC XD Series XD818 Heist Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.