KMC XD Series XD122 Enduro Wheels XD12257060706N
- High quality cast aluminum
- Matte black finish
- Multiple diameters available
- Features 5 rounded out spokes
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 2,200 lb. – 3,200 lbs. load rating
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
XD Series XD122 Enduro wheels give your rig endurance that you wouldn't imagine being possible! XD122 wheels come in a matte black finish.
Enduro wheels feature 5-round like spokes that are unlike any set up you've seen before. KMC constructs these wheels for a heavy duty, one piece cast aluminum that will ride you strongly throughout the years. These wheels have load ratings of 2,200 pounds up to 3,200 pounds depending on the size of your wheel.
KMC offers a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish of your choice. Get yourself a set of XD Series XD122 Enduro wheels today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD122 Enduro Wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the finish.
KMC XD Series XD122 Enduro Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.