XD Series XD822 Monster II Wheels XD82279054712N
- Heavy duty cast aluminum
- Matte black finish
- 17”, 18”, 20” wheels
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 2,700 lb. – 3,640 lbs. load rating
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- 6-splitting spoke design
If it's time to upgrade from your stock wheels, there is no better choice than XD Series XD822 Monster II wheels! XD822 wheels come in a matte black finish.
Monster II wheels are made with the highest quality cast aluminum and have a 6-spoke design that splits out from the main spoke. KMC offers these wheels in many sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets so we are sure there will be fitment for your ride. Load ratings for the Monster II wheels will depend on your ride and the size of wheels, but will offer anywhere from 2,500 – 3,600 pounds.
Backed by a structural limited lifetime warranty and one-year warranty on the finish, XD Series XD822 Monster II wheels will get you where you need to go!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD822 wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty. PVD finishes are covered under a 2 year warranty and all other finishes are covered for 1 year.
We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.