Zone 5" Lift Kits C12N
- Increases tire clearance
- Available with hydraulic or nitrogen-charged shocks
- Complete front & rear lift kit
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Zone 5" Basic lift kits offer superior quality at affordable prices. Adding a Zone suspension lift gives your truck a taller, more aggressive stance and allows you to add larger tires.
Constructed with the best materials, Zone lift kits feature Zone shocks, CNC machined steering knuckles, and top notch rear blocks. The high quality materials mean you get top notch performance perfect for climbing dunes, hills, or rolling down the interstate.
Hydraulic shocks come standard with each Zone lift kit for comfortable ride quality, or you can upgrade to the nitro shocks for quicker response time and reduced aeration. Every Zone shock has full displacement valves, dual welded ends and a twin tube design.
Zone Off-Road suspension lift kits offer a smooth factory quality ride and the ability to have oversized tires is a huge bonus! Whether you are a true off-roader or just want your truck lifted, a Zone suspension lift kit is for you!
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 4WD, w/o Top Overload Springs
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 4WD, w/o Top Overload Springs
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 4WD, w/o Top Overload Springs
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 4WD, w/o Top Overload Springs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products including the suspension lift kits. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.
Zone lift kits come with detailed step-by-step instructions for at home installation.