Zone Hydraulic Front Shock 4700
- Twin tube design
- 10 stage velocity-sensitive progressive valving
- The rod is constructed of 5/8" double chromed hardened steel
- Pistons are 1.375" in diameter with double welded eyelets
- Shocks have an internal rebound bumper
- Comes with durable Urethane bushings
If you have a lifted truck or you are planning on lifting your truck, you should consider getting a pair of Zone Off-Road hydraulic shocks. These shocks are available for both stock height & trucks lifted up to 8".
Zone shocks are sold individually with the specific hardware to fit your year, make, & model. These shocks are designed to replace your factory shocks so installation will be pretty simple. A durable finish prevents rusts and gives the shocks a sleek look.
Order your Zone Off-Road hydraulic shocks and give your lifted truck a factory-like ride. Zone even backs them with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 2-3" Lift
- 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 2-3" Lift
- 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 w/ 2-3" Lift
- 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler w/ 3" Lift
- 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler w/ 4" Lift
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 2500 w/ 2-3" Lift
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500 w/ 2-3" Lift
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra w/ Up to a 2" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products including their hydraulic shocks. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.
Zone shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Zone Off-Road 4600 Installation Instructions|