Zone Lifting Rear Block Kit U3053
- Solid cast iron construction
- CNC machined for precise pin placement
- Powder coat finished for long-lasting durability
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Coldwater, MI
If you do a lot of hauling or towing, you understand how weight distribution can affect the performance of your truck. A rear block kit is designed to help distribute the weight of your cargo, improve the towing performance of your truck, and give you a little lift in the rear.
Zone Off-Road rear block kits are designed to take the place of your factory blocks and are made out of cast iron right here in the good ol' USA. Increasing your block height will increase your rake, eliminate the dangers of stacked blocks, and they also work great with leveling kits.
There is no mounting hardware included. Zone does offer new U-bolts, which are sold separately. The U-bolts are powder coated to extend the life of your U-bolts and resists corrosion. If you plan on purchasing new U-bolts with your Zone block kit, you will need a quantity of 4 for a complete kit. The average time to install a rear block kit is about an hour to an hour and a half.
Make towing or hauling with your truck better and safer with a made in the USA Zone Off-Road rear block kit, you won't regret it!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500
- 1969-1991 Chevy Blazer
- 1969-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1969-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1969-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1994-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1969-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1969-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1969-1991 GMC Jimmy
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- 2005-2010 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products, even the rear block kits & U-bolts. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.
All rear block kits & U-bolt kits come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.