Zone Suspension Lift Kit C22N
- No cutting or frame modifications required
- More affordable than competitive lift kits
- Available with hydraulic or nitrogen-charged shocks
- Complete kits lift both front & rear
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Zone suspension lift kits offer superior quality at affordable prices. Zone offers suspension lifts up to 6.5" tall for a true off-road vehicle or as low as 2" for just a little taller ride. Adding a Zone suspension lift gives your truck a taller, meaner stance and allows you to add big, beefy tires.
Constructed with the best materials, Zone lift kits feature Zone shocks, CNC machined steering knuckles, and top notch rear blocks. The high quality materials mean you get top notch performance perfect for climbing dunes, hills, or rolling down the interstate.
Hydraulic shocks come standard with each Zone lift kit for comfortable ride quality, or you can upgrade to the nitro shocks for quicker response time and reduced aeration. Every Zone shock has full displacement valves, dual welded ends and a twin tube design.
Zone Off-Road suspension lift kits offer a smooth factory quality ride and the ability to have oversized tires is a huge bonus! Whether you are a true off-roader or just want your truck up off the ground, a Zone suspension lift kit is for you!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1977-1987 Chevy Blazer K5, 2500, 4WD
- 1977-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- 1977-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 4WD
- 1977-1987 Chevy Suburban 2500, 4WD
- 1977-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- 1977-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 4WD
- 1977-1987 GMC Jimmy 2500, 4WD
- 1977-1987 GMC Suburban 2500, 4WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products including the suspension lift kits. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.
Zone lift kits come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.