BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners
- Complete Truck Bed Protection
- Custom Molded Design
- Adds Comfort
- Water Proof
- Stain Resistant
- Compatible With Other Truck Bed Products
- Kit Includes Bedrug Bedliner, Tailgate Mat And Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, TN
The BedRug truck bed liners offer a molded foam design. Unlike hard liners these foam liners won't scratch, ding or dent your truck bed. This soft design is what sets them apart from the competition, soft on the knees and great for an overnight outdoor adventure. They are custom molded to fit the exact specifications of your truck and help to minimize load shifting.
BedRug molded carpet truck bed liners are made out of a combination of carpet and closed-cell foam, creating a cushioned floor which fits your truck bed like a glove. Made out of US Coast Guard certified materials, these truck bed liners are waterproof and withstand harsh acid and petroleum products. The waterproof and stain resistant design ensures quick and easy cleaning process, simply spray off with a pressure washer. Working great with tonneau covers and other products, these truck bed liners won't detract from other accessories featured on your truck. Made by BedRug.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Frequently Asked Questions
For Additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906How does the bedrug install?
The sides zip together to the floor and the complete unit attaches to the floor with hook and loop fasteners (similar to Velcro). Plan about 20-30 minutes.
How does the tailgate piece fit/install?
The tailgate piece is attached to the floor of the bedrug and extends to the top of the tailgate and attaches with hook and loop fasteners.
Can the bedrug be washed?
YES. Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap and water from a garden hose or high pressure washer. Actually, Gasoline, acids, solvents, chemical compounds, and any petroleum product will not damage the carpet or foam. The closed-cell cross linked polyethylene foam can not soak up ANY liquid. The BedRug® foam will not dry out, crumble, dissolve, or dissipate in any way.
What is the bedrug made of?
Polyester carpet and molded closed-cell polyethylene foam.
How long is the bedrug warranty?
It has a limited life-time warranty for the life of the original truck it was installed in to the original owner.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Wise Industries warrants BedRug® and VanRug, for pickup trucks and vans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. BedRug® Bedliners will be warranted for the duration of the vehicle ownership by the original BedRug® purchaser. The terms of this warranty may vary from state to state. You may have rights under specific state laws that differ from the terms of this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. Product should be cleaned before return. For warranty instructions, returns and packaging contact our customer service at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Labor and shipping are not covered under the terms of this agreement.
How It Works
The bedrug is very easy to install. You just zip the molded sides to the bedrug floor. Some models may require trimming. Then the bedrug installs to your truck bed with velcro. SEE ATTACHED PDF of Instructions Below. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1. Read all instructions before installing.
2. The floor and siderugs are shipped unzipped.
3. Remove floor and siderugs from box.
4. Zip floor and siderugs together to form the one-piece soft bed liner.
5. A very aggressive hook and loop fastening system has been designed to hold the bedliner in open bed trucks.
6. A continuous loop fastener is sewn around the liner. The bulkhead and tailgate have two continuous strips of loop fastener sewn along the top and bottom. The hook fasteners have a self-adhesive backing to stick to the bed of the truck. Lay the Bedrug soft bed liner in the bed of the truck to determine the exact location and fit.
Note: Some truck beds are equipped with tie-down hooks, load extenders and other functional equipment. These may be located on the floor, bulkhead or sidewalls. For equipment such as this, the installer must either:
A. Cut a small slit in the appropriate area of the Bedrug allowing the equipment to protrude through the Bedrug into the truck bed. (This will not damage the Bedrug.) or
B. Remove the equipment until the installation is complete, then reinstall the equipment on top of the Bedrug.IMPORTANT: Never cut or put slits through any seams or sewn areas of the Bedrug. This will cause the seam to come completely apart.Refer to illustration for completing steps 8 -14. Roll one side of the Bedrug up exposing the floor area where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adhered.
8. Roll one side of the Bedrug up, exposing the floor area, where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adhered.
9. Using a clean lint-free cloth, clean this area thoroughly using NON-PETROLEUM based solvent. Then with a separate cloth, clean the same area again with alcohol. If the cloths become visually soiled, replace them with clean ones.
10. Attach hook fasteners to the loop. For siderugs, be sure to place the 2" long hook fasteners at the locator marks which are molded into the foam. Remove the protective liners for the hook fasteners exposing the adhesive. (See Attached PDF) Lay the Bedrug down, then FIRMLY rub the fastener(s) down VERY AGGRESSIVELY to assure full engagement of the fastener(s) and the adhesive. Note: Truck bed surface temperature should be 68°F or higher in order for the hook fastener to achieve maximum adhesion. Also, never contaminate the adhesive by touching it with your fingers.
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for the opposite side of the Bedrug.
12. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the bulkhead.
13. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the siderugs.
14. Repeat Steps 9 and 10 on the tailgate.
|BedRug Installation Instructions|
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|Price / Value||4.6|
|220 Customer Reviews|
|I have no plans to use my short bed truck for hauling bricks, rock, fertilizer, hay bales etc. It is strictly a city truck. Even though Bed Rug says it can handle all of the above. So far it has performed well.|
|Installed this in my 2015 GMC Canyon. I did the install by myself and it was pretty easy. Watched the installation video on realtruck.com before installing and it helped a lot. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a great bed liner.|
|Love this thing. Easy install, looks great. Expect I will like it more as time goes on. Went on a day trip and we sat in the truck bed at destination because the Bedrug was so comfortable. Even took naps on it!|
|2014 siverado cab z71-had a very hot day in florida to install this....so hot that i recommend a shade tree--product was nice and looks like a great addition..ive got a topper coming w/head liner to match.cant wait to give it a whirl...i would probably choose something different if i was working out of it...it does seem like a lot of money for it but time will tell if it stands up to my lab during duck season...looks like it could be a tad better on the instructions...heres a good tip---test fit it and let it get warm before you install it,,,also push the bottom as far forward as possible before you start attaching|
|Installation was not too bad. They provide foam slats to attach to the bottom of the bed rug that allows for the bedrug to be perfectly level once installed. They provide double sided tape, but not enough is provided. You may want to get an extra roll and have it handy. It is a little tricky with the adhesive velcro to ensure you have it perfectly aligned with the rails of the bed. It looks great once installed.|
|Great product, easy to install. Good bed protection. I don't hurt my knees when I'm in the bed of the truck. Stuff does not slide around anymore.|
|Pretty much what the title says. The passenger side around the wheel hump was warped and slightly creased in a funny way. The other side fit beautifully. Also it could have used a bit more width across the front mainly on the drivers side where it meets the bed side. Other than some minor fitment issues it's not a bad alternative to spray in liners and we have used it to sleep in while camping, in conjunction with a tonneau cover.|
|Product was a straight forward installation, easy to clean and much more comfortable to kneel on when taking something out of the bed. In my opinion it is much nicer in appearance than the hard plastic liners and unlike the spray in liners, this is removable. I would buy this product again.|
|It came on time and was well packaged. The instructions were easy to follow and it looks great.|
I would definitely recommend this product.
|There isnt a scrap of paper included as far as installation instructions. If you have a factory sprayed in bedliner, again, you're on your own. NOTHING is included with this product. No instructions, no adhesive promoter, nothing.|