BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners
- Complete Truck Bed Protection
- Custom Molded Design
- Adds Comfort
- Water Proof
- Stain Resistant
- Compatible With Other Truck Bed Products
- Kit Includes Bedrug Bedliner, Tailgate Mat And Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, TN
The BedRug truck bed liners offer a molded foam design. Unlike hard liners these foam liners won't scratch, ding or dent your truck bed. This soft design is what sets them apart from the competition, soft on the knees and great for an overnight outdoor adventure. They are custom molded to fit the exact specifications of your truck and help to minimize load shifting.
BedRug molded carpet truck bed liners are made out of a combination of carpet and closed-cell foam, creating a cushioned floor which fits your truck bed like a glove. Made out of US Coast Guard certified materials, these truck bed liners are waterproof and withstand harsh acid and petroleum products. The waterproof and stain resistant design ensures quick and easy cleaning process, simply spray off with a pressure washer. Working great with tonneau covers and other products, these truck bed liners won't detract from other accessories featured on your truck. Made by BedRug.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Frequently Asked Questions
For Additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906How does the bedrug install?
The sides zip together to the floor and the complete unit attaches to the floor with hook and loop fasteners (similar to Velcro). Plan about 20-30 minutes.
How does the tailgate piece fit/install?
The tailgate piece is attached to the floor of the bedrug and extends to the top of the tailgate and attaches with hook and loop fasteners.
Can the bedrug be washed?
YES. Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap and water from a garden hose or high pressure washer. Actually, Gasoline, acids, solvents, chemical compounds, and any petroleum product will not damage the carpet or foam. The closed-cell cross linked polyethylene foam can not soak up ANY liquid. The BedRug® foam will not dry out, crumble, dissolve, or dissipate in any way.
What is the bedrug made of?
Polyester carpet and molded closed-cell polyethylene foam.
How long is the bedrug warranty?
It has a limited life-time warranty for the life of the original truck it was installed in to the original owner.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Wise Industries warrants BedRug® and VanRug, for pickup trucks and vans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. BedRug® Bedliners will be warranted for the duration of the vehicle ownership by the original BedRug® purchaser. The terms of this warranty may vary from state to state. You may have rights under specific state laws that differ from the terms of this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. Product should be cleaned before return. For warranty instructions, returns and packaging contact our customer service at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Labor and shipping are not covered under the terms of this agreement.
How It Works
The bedrug is very easy to install. You just zip the molded sides to the bedrug floor. Some models may require trimming. Then the bedrug installs to your truck bed with velcro. SEE ATTACHED PDF of Instructions Below. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1. Read all instructions before installing.
2. The floor and siderugs are shipped unzipped.
3. Remove floor and siderugs from box.
4. Zip floor and siderugs together to form the one-piece soft bed liner.
5. A very aggressive hook and loop fastening system has been designed to hold the bedliner in open bed trucks.
6. A continuous loop fastener is sewn around the liner. The bulkhead and tailgate have two continuous strips of loop fastener sewn along the top and bottom. The hook fasteners have a self-adhesive backing to stick to the bed of the truck. Lay the Bedrug soft bed liner in the bed of the truck to determine the exact location and fit.
Note: Some truck beds are equipped with tie-down hooks, load extenders and other functional equipment. These may be located on the floor, bulkhead or sidewalls. For equipment such as this, the installer must either:
A. Cut a small slit in the appropriate area of the Bedrug allowing the equipment to protrude through the Bedrug into the truck bed. (This will not damage the Bedrug.) or
B. Remove the equipment until the installation is complete, then reinstall the equipment on top of the Bedrug.IMPORTANT: Never cut or put slits through any seams or sewn areas of the Bedrug. This will cause the seam to come completely apart.Refer to illustration for completing steps 8 -14. Roll one side of the Bedrug up exposing the floor area where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adhered.
8. Roll one side of the Bedrug up, exposing the floor area, where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adherred.
9. Using a clean lint-free cloth, clean this area thoroughly using NON-PETROLEUM based solvent. Then with a separate cloth, clean the same area again with alcohol. If the cloths become visually soiled, replace them with clean ones.
10. Attach hook fasteners to the loop. For siderugs, be sure to place the 2" long hook fasteners at the locator marks which are molded into the foam. Remove the protective liners for the hook fasteners exposing the adhesive. (See Attached PDF) Lay the Bedrug down, then FIRMLY rub the fastener(s) down VERY AGGRESSIVELY to assure full engagement of the fastener(s) and the adhesive. Note: Truck bed surface temperature should be 68°F or higher in order for the hook fastener to achieve maximum adhesion. Also, never contaminate the adhesive by touching it with your fingers.
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for the opposite side of the Bedrug.
12. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the bulkhead.
13. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the siderugs.
14. Repeat Steps 9 and 10 on the tailgate.
|BedRug Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|Price / Value||4.6|
|195 Customer Reviews|
|Love this product. Easy to install. Keeps my bed protected and is easy on my knees.|
|BedRug Carpet Truck Bedliner . It took me about 2 hours to install. It rained on me and I had to stop for about 30min before I was done. It fit right and looks great. The one problem I have with the bedrug is the cargo will slid to the front It has no grip for the cargo. I solved that problem with a cargo bar across the bed to hold my items. |
|LOVE It, LOVE IT, LOVE It! this bed liner is everything it is supposed to be. Getting started would take a minute without the on-line videos to make since of everything. I would not waste time trying to get started just form the instructions but once you watch the video then everything makes since. The instructions make it sound like you have plenty of Velcro but I defiantly used nearly all making sure it was in there well. I do wish there was more Velcro for the tail gate area. Real Truck was FANTASTIC to work with. I would make this purchase again from them in a heart beat!|
|The sides were uneven....too short is spots to cover the truck bed, and too long in other spots. The floor is too long and leaves a large buckle at the tail gate seam.|
|Great Product. Professional look after installation.|
|Very happy with it|
|I like the cover bed liner fort Toyota Tundra have duty and looks good and clean|
|I am very happy with the Bedrug form my 2014 Ram 1500. I have received many complements on it. I would recommended it to all my friends.|
|I have had different bed liners in the past like plastic and spray in liners and this is the best of them all. Looks great, easy to install, fits like a glove.|
|a little hard to install ,takes 2 people to do.very nice looking in the bed|