BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners
- Complete Truck Bed Protection
- Custom Molded Design
- Adds Comfort
- Water Proof
- Stain Resistant
- Compatible With Other Truck Bed Products
- Kit Includes Bedrug Bedliner, Tailgate Mat And Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, TN
The BedRug truck bed liners offer a molded foam design. Unlike hard liners these foam liners won't scratch, ding or dent your truck bed. This soft design is what sets them apart from the competition, soft on the knees and great for an overnight outdoor adventure. They are custom molded to fit the exact specifications of your truck and help to minimize load shifting.
BedRug molded carpet truck bed liners are made out of a combination of carpet and closed-cell foam, creating a cushioned floor which fits your truck bed like a glove. Made out of US Coast Guard certified materials, these truck bed liners are waterproof and withstand harsh acid and petroleum products. The waterproof and stain resistant design ensures quick and easy cleaning process, simply spray off with a pressure washer. Working great with tonneau covers and other products, these truck bed liners won't detract from other accessories featured on your truck. Made by BedRug.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Frequently Asked Questions
For Additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906How does the bedrug install?
The sides zip together to the floor and the complete unit attaches to the floor with hook and loop fasteners (similar to Velcro). Plan about 20-30 minutes.
How does the tailgate piece fit/install?
The tailgate piece is attached to the floor of the bedrug and extends to the top of the tailgate and attaches with hook and loop fasteners.
Can the bedrug be washed?
YES. Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap and water from a garden hose or high pressure washer. Actually, Gasoline, acids, solvents, chemical compounds, and any petroleum product will not damage the carpet or foam. The closed-cell cross linked polyethylene foam can not soak up ANY liquid. The BedRug® foam will not dry out, crumble, dissolve, or dissipate in any way.
What is the bedrug made of?
Polyester carpet and molded closed-cell polyethylene foam.
How long is the bedrug warranty?
It has a limited life-time warranty for the life of the original truck it was installed in to the original owner.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Wise Industries warrants BedRug® and VanRug, for pickup trucks and vans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. BedRug® Bedliners will be warranted for the duration of the vehicle ownership by the original BedRug® purchaser. The terms of this warranty may vary from state to state. You may have rights under specific state laws that differ from the terms of this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. Product should be cleaned before return. For warranty instructions, returns and packaging contact our customer service at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Labor and shipping are not covered under the terms of this agreement.
How It Works
The bedrug is very easy to install. You just zip the molded sides to the bedrug floor. Some models may require trimming. Then the bedrug installs to your truck bed with velcro. SEE ATTACHED PDF of Instructions Below. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1. Read all instructions before installing.
2. The floor and siderugs are shipped unzipped.
3. Remove floor and siderugs from box.
4. Zip floor and siderugs together to form the one-piece soft bed liner.
5. A very aggressive hook and loop fastening system has been designed to hold the bedliner in open bed trucks.
6. A continuous loop fastener is sewn around the liner. The bulkhead and tailgate have two continuous strips of loop fastener sewn along the top and bottom. The hook fasteners have a self-adhesive backing to stick to the bed of the truck. Lay the Bedrug soft bed liner in the bed of the truck to determine the exact location and fit.
Note: Some truck beds are equipped with tie-down hooks, load extenders and other functional equipment. These may be located on the floor, bulkhead or sidewalls. For equipment such as this, the installer must either:
A. Cut a small slit in the appropriate area of the Bedrug allowing the equipment to protrude through the Bedrug into the truck bed. (This will not damage the Bedrug.) or
B. Remove the equipment until the installation is complete, then reinstall the equipment on top of the Bedrug.IMPORTANT: Never cut or put slits through any seams or sewn areas of the Bedrug. This will cause the seam to come completely apart.Refer to illustration for completing steps 8 -14. Roll one side of the Bedrug up exposing the floor area where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adhered.
8. Roll one side of the Bedrug up, exposing the floor area, where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adherred.
9. Using a clean lint-free cloth, clean this area thoroughly using NON-PETROLEUM based solvent. Then with a separate cloth, clean the same area again with alcohol. If the cloths become visually soiled, replace them with clean ones.
10. Attach hook fasteners to the loop. For siderugs, be sure to place the 2" long hook fasteners at the locator marks which are molded into the foam. Remove the protective liners for the hook fasteners exposing the adhesive. (See Attached PDF) Lay the Bedrug down, then FIRMLY rub the fastener(s) down VERY AGGRESSIVELY to assure full engagement of the fastener(s) and the adhesive. Note: Truck bed surface temperature should be 68°F or higher in order for the hook fastener to achieve maximum adhesion. Also, never contaminate the adhesive by touching it with your fingers.
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for the opposite side of the Bedrug.
12. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the bulkhead.
13. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the siderugs.
14. Repeat Steps 9 and 10 on the tailgate.
|BedRug Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|Price / Value||4.7|
|185 Customer Reviews|
|I no longer have to worry about bouncing my dogs side to side in the bed of my truck! They no longer slide around! Its also great to be able to get in back with them and not hurt the knee's! Looks awesome and great value. Would do it again!|
|This bedliner gives your pickup bed a very clean, rich look and the warranty is unbeatable!|
|This liner was easy to install, fits great and looks even better. Bonus advantage it stays cool in the desert sun too unlike spray on liners or ABS plastic ones. it actually quiets ride noise too. Definitely recommended.|
|Thought about spray liners, but didn't want the rough surface. Love the foam backing, easy on the knees when climbing in and out of truck bed. Also a great look. Took me bout an hour to install. Pay attention to the details and you should have no problems. The fact that you can put any kind of material in the bed and not hurt the liner was selling point for me.|
|When I was selecting a bedliner for my new 2014 F-150, the bed rug was my best choice since,|
My truck is black with grey interior makes it even nicer. Teamed up with a good quality tonnue cover you cannot go wrong with the purchase of a bed rug. When installing make sure the bed surface is cleaned well with denatured alcohol . Reinstalling the bed anchors can be challenging if do not line the sides up well. Cleans up well with compressed air or a shop vacuum. My unit has been in my bed for over a month and had some pelting at the edge close to the tailgate edge. Does not seem to be a great concern. Would recommend this product to new truck owners.
|This liner looks great. Installed with no problems. The zipper was a little tricky to get around some of the sharp turns. As for the durability I think it will hold up. I do think it could snag with sharp objects though. I carry a small toolbox with a few tools and straps in it and it does slide around. lighter objects do slide around. BedRug claims things stay put. I like the fact it is made in U.S.A.|
|Viewing the videos online is the first thing I did and picked up on some great tips and shortcuts. The product arrived in a large box, approximately one square foot by six feet tall. Before opening it, I made a space about half-a-garage. Doing the pre-installation work inside the shade of a garage (especially in Florida) made the work tolerable. One of the tips I learned was to turn the parts inside out and zipper it up that way and then, turn it inside out again. There are more shortcuts about preparing the truck bed, suggestions on how to move the liner into the bed and how to do the final "hook and loop" tape. Overall the product, the instructions, the videos and the telephone help made my experience very satisfying. It definitely is a good product.|
|I mad a good choice when I purchased the BedRug liner. Not only does it look great, buy it will protect things better then most liners.|
|Was all that everyone said except for one thing...on my installation (F-150 w/tailgate step), had about 1 inch too much material at tailgate end. Had to tuck it under and could not use zipper.|