BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners
- Complete Truck Bed Protection
- Custom Molded Design
- Adds Comfort
- Water Proof
- Stain Resistant
- Compatible With Other Truck Bed Products
- Kit Includes Bedrug Bedliner, Tailgate Mat And Mounting Hardware.
The BedRug truck bed liners offer a molded foam design. Unlike hard liners these foam liners won't scratch, ding or dent your truck bed. This soft design is what sets them apart from the competition, soft on the knees and great for an overnight outdoor adventure. They are custom molded to fit the exact specifications of your truck and help to minimize load shifting.
BedRug molded carpet truck bed liners are made out of a combination of carpet and closed-cell foam, creating a cushioned floor which fits your truck bed like a glove. Made out of US Coast Guard certified materials, these truck bed liners are waterproof and withstand harsh acid and petroleum products. The waterproof and stain resistant design ensures quick and easy cleaning process, simply spray off with a pressure washer. Working great with tonneau covers and other products, these truck bed liners won't detract from other accessories featured on your truck. Made by BedRug.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906How does the bedrug install?
The sides zip together to the floor and the complete unit attaches to the floor with hook and loop fasteners (similar to Velcro). Plan about 20-30 minutes.
How does the tailgate piece fit/install?
The tailgate piece is attached to the floor of the bedrug and extends to the top of the tailgate and attaches with hook and loop fasteners.
Can the bedrug be washed?
YES. Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap and water from a garden hose or high pressure washer. Actually, Gasoline, acids, solvents, chemical compounds, and any petroleum product will not damage the carpet or foam. The closed-cell cross linked polyethylene foam can not soak up ANY liquid. The BedRug® foam will not dry out, crumble, dissolve, or dissipate in any way.
What is the bedrug made of?
Polyester carpet and molded closed-cell polyethylene foam.
How long is the bedrug warranty?
It has a limited life-time warranty for the life of the original truck it was installed in to the original owner.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Wise Industries warrants BedRug® and VanRug, for pickup trucks and vans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. BedRug® Bedliners will be warranted for the duration of the vehicle ownership by the original BedRug® purchaser. The terms of this warranty may vary from state to state. You may have rights under specific state laws that differ from the terms of this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. Product should be cleaned before return. For warranty instructions, returns and packaging contact our customer service at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Labor and shipping are not covered under the terms of this agreement.
BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners - How It Works
The bedrug is very easy to install. You just zip the molded sides to the bedrug floor. Then the bedrug installs to your truck bed with velcro. SEE ATTACHED PDF of Instructions Below. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1. Read all instructions before installing.
2. The floor and siderugs are shipped unzipped.
3. Remove floor and siderugs from box.
4. Zip floor and siderugs together to form the one-piece soft bed liner.
5. A very aggressive hook and loop fastening system has been designed to hold the bedliner in open bed trucks.
6. A continuous loop fastener is sewn around the liner. The bulkhead and tailgate have two continuous strips of loop fastener sewn along the top and bottom. The hook fasteners have a self-adhesive backing to stick to the bed of the truck. Lay the Bedrug soft bed liner in the bed of the truck to determine the exact location and fit.
Note: Some truck beds are equipped with tie-down hooks, load extenders and other functional equipment. These may be located on the floor, bulkhead or sidewalls. For equipment such as this, the installer must either:
A. Cut a small slit in the appropriate area of the Bedrug allowing the equipment to protrude through the Bedrug into the truck bed. (This will not damage the Bedrug.) or
B. Remove the equipment until the installation is complete, then reinstall the equipment on top of the Bedrug.IMPORTANT: Never cut or put slits through any seams or sewn areas of the Bedrug. This will cause the seam to come completely apart.Refer to illustration for completing steps 8 -14. Roll one side of the Bedrug up exposing the floor area where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adhered.
8. Roll one side of the Bedrug up, exposing the floor area, where the 3" strip of hook fastener is to be adherred.
9. Using a clean lint-free cloth, clean this area thoroughly using NON-PETROLEUM based solvent. Then with a separate cloth, clean the same area again with alcohol. If the cloths become visually soiled, replace them with clean ones.
10. Attach hook fasteners to the loop. For siderugs, be sure to place the 2" long hook fasteners at the locator marks which are molded into the foam. Remove the protective liners for the hook fasteners exposing the adhesive. (See Attached PDF) Lay the Bedrug down, then FIRMLY rub the fastener(s) down VERY AGGRESSIVELY to assure full engagement of the fastener(s) and the adhesive. Note: Truck bed surface temperature should be 68°F or higher in order for the hook fastener to achieve maximum adhesion. Also, never contaminate the adhesive by touching it with your fingers.
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for the opposite side of the Bedrug.
12. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the bulkhead.
13. Repeat steps 9 and 10 on the siderugs.
14. Repeat Steps 9 and 10 on the tailgate.
|BedRug Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary for BedRug Molded Carpet Truck Bed Liners
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|Price / Value||4.7|
|151 Customer Reviews|
|Very nice truck bed cover very easy install looks great everyone who sees it loves it.when you put something on it it does not slide around and stays put.best Bedliner I have had|
|arrived very promptly|
|Combined with a cover, it turns your truck bed into a very large, plush trunk.|
|I wanted a soft liner to be able to haul cargo without the scratching that I get from spray-in liners. This is the perfect solution. Everyone who has seen it is very impressed. I was worried about cleanup, but it simply washes clean with water.|
|Product received as promised and described. The instructions were concise, thorough and completely relevant. The style and appearance are welcome and the promise of durability and utility are inviting.|
|I got this type of liner instead of the spray-on because I thought it would look better. 100 percent correct. Easy to install, took about an hour and I don't get around so well at 71 years old.|
|I haven't had this all that long yet. It looks great and cleans up very easily. I hauled a chord of wood in it . I just swept it out and it came clean for the most part. I had to do a little vacuming with the shop vac to finish it off. It looked as good as new. Overall best liner I have had in a pick up.|
|Thsi really finishes off a bed nicely. Combined with a good sealing topper you end up with a luxurious bed that can handle some rough treatment.|
The unit installed in about 90 minutes in my garage. The main thing to remember is to follow the instructions regarding zipping the side panels on with the liner INSIDE-OUT. A friend warned me about this and I can see how it would be very difficult to try and zip it together the other way.
Another thing to remember is to locate your tie-down locations by measuring before installing the rug. I had to poke and prod for quite a while to find the holes to screw them back into, but that one was all my fault ;-)
|I will start by saying thanks to real truck for great customer service and for offering the best price on the bed rug. |
If you are debating between rhino liner, line x or the bed rug, stop! This gave such a classy and clean look to my Ram 1500. Not to mention there is NO damage to the bed of my truck. Before spray in bed liners are installed the bed is sanded so that product can adhere. Ruining the paint in the bed of the truck. LOVE the bedrug! In fairness, my truck is not a work truck. I don't haul wood or bricks.