BedTred Bed Liner
- Spray In Liner Finish: The BedTred Pro truck bed liner features a heavy duty 1/4" textured surface. The TPO material closely resembles a urethane spray on liner providing excellent anti-skid protection.
- Unmatched Bed Protection: The BedTred features an exclusive 3 layer design that protects your cargo and your truck bed. The outer layer is extremely durable to prevent damage to the liner or cargo, while a closed cell foam layer absorbs impacts and prevents dents in the bed. A non-woven fiber backing is specifically designed to protect your truck bed from scratches.
- Cushioned Surface: The thick closed cell foam layer is completely waterproof and offers a soft, cushioned surface. It's extremely effective at protecting your truck bed and cargo and is easy on the knees when crawling into the truck bed.
- Factory Installed Look: The BedTred Pro tuck bed liner comes in a 5-piece kit that is precision cut for a custom fit. It offers a snug, tight finish that will look factory installed.
- Easy, No Drill Installation: The BedTred Pro bed liner is a 5 piece liner that zips together and uses hook and loop closures that require no cutting, drilling, trimming, or prep work. The liner can be easily installed or removed in under 30 minutes.
- Lifetime Warranty: The BedTred truck bed liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The BedTred Pro truck bed liner is designed to offer you rugged truck bed protection with a textured appearance that will outperform any spray on liner on the market. They are a 5 piece liner that zips together and installs with hook and loop fasteners. Using the same basic design as the BedRug, the BedTred Pro truck bed liner features thick layer of waterproof closed cell foam that not only offers unmatched dent protection, it's extremely soft and easy on the knees. Bonded to the top of the foam layer is a 1/4" thick TPO composite that offers the same great looks and protection of a spray in liner. It offers the same textured finish that provides traction and keeps cargo from sliding or shifting during transport. A nonwoven fiber backing on the bottom side of the mat adds strength and prevents the BedTred from scratching your truck bed. The BedTred Pro truck bed liner is custom fit to your truck bed and offers easy, no drill installation. The 5 piece kit quickly installs with hook and loop fasteners, and requires no cutting, drilling, sanding, or prep work. Once installed the BedTred Pro truck bed liner maintains the original shape of your bed with a smooth, flat surface that will look factory installed. It will also work with factory installed tie downs. The BedTred truck bed liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The BedTred Pro Truck Bed liner offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the installation manual below or please call us at 1-877-216-5446.
|BedTred Pro Truck Bed Mat Install Manual|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.1|
|Price / Value||4.2|
|28 Customer Reviews|
|Looks great, installs easily, and is super durable. Perfectly molded to my truck bed. Exceeded my expectations!|
|The bed liner offers a good value and is relatively easy to install. The liner will tear if you catch something on it. I was putting my chopsaw in the back and the mounting bolt on the base caught the mat and punctured it. I think this is due to the cushion like backing which provides some give to the liner. I was disappointed and currently looking for a way to repair the tear.|
|Tailgate mat blows off after 2-3 weeks of travel on highway. Material velcro attaches to becomes very frayed and won't stick after a couple times blowing off. Not impressed|
|This bed liner looks great. everybody that sees it can't believe I installed it myself. took a little time (1 Hr) was pretty easy. I set ice chest in back drove on winding roads and the ice chest didn't move. I would buy again.|
|This is a great liner but make sure you read and follow the directions. also if you going to put on a bed cover make sure to install the liner first or it becomes a bit more difficult but not impossible|
|Relatively easy installation but difficult to get perfect....but not really necessary to do so. Looks really good, like a spray in but more padding. Uses Velcro to attach so easy to add additional strips if needed.|
|I needed a bed liner that would protect my bed and not have items slide around.I previously used a spray in liner and a rubber mat in my 2005 Silverado.The problem was that mulch and rocks would get trapped under the mat.This liner prevents that from happening.It makes it easier to keep the bed clean.|
|It took a little longer than it showed on the video, but I wanted to install it right. It was easy to install. All I used to install it was some alcohol, a rag, sissors, and a knife. It totally changed the look of my white truck bed. I was cheaper that a spray in linner, and better than a drop in. Nothing slides around, and stil able to remove it.|
|I picked this as it is removable and would only need to purchase more Velcro tape for a couple of bucks if you wanted to reuse it. Looks just like the spray on liners, but has padding underneath. I baby my truck mostly but occasionally rough it up. If you rough your truck up all the time, not sure if this is for you. I would say it would best be used in light to med duty. You can even remove if you want to throw a deer or other messy loads in there for easy cleaning. I love this as it works for me. (Leased 2013 Silverado)|
|Looks good, I thank it will stand the test of time, and hold up to my construction work.|