BedTred Bed Liner
- Spray In Liner Finish: The BedTred Pro truck bed liner features a heavy duty 1/4" textured surface. The TPO material closely resembles a urethane spray on liner providing excellent anti-skid protection.
- Unmatched Bed Protection: The BedTred features an exclusive 3 layer design that protects your cargo and your truck bed. The outer layer is extremely durable to prevent damage to the liner or cargo, while a closed cell foam layer absorbs impacts and prevents dents in the bed. A non-woven fiber backing is specifically designed to protect your truck bed from scratches.
- Cushioned Surface: The thick closed cell foam layer is completely waterproof and offers a soft, cushioned surface. It's extremely effective at protecting your truck bed and cargo and is easy on the knees when crawling into the truck bed.
- Factory Installed Look: The BedTred Pro tuck bed liner comes in a 5-piece kit that is precision cut for a custom fit. It offers a snug, tight finish that will look factory installed.
- Easy, No Drill Installation: The BedTred Pro bed liner is a 5 piece liner that zips together and uses hook and loop closures that require no cutting, drilling, trimming, or prep work. The liner can be easily installed or removed in under 30 minutes.
- Lifetime Warranty: The BedTred truck bed liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, TN
The BedTred Pro truck bed liner is designed to offer you rugged truck bed protection with a textured appearance that will outperform any spray on liner on the market. They are a 5 piece liner that zips together and installs with hook and loop fasteners. Using the same basic design as the BedRug, the BedTred Pro truck bed liner features thick layer of waterproof closed cell foam that not only offers unmatched dent protection, it's extremely soft and easy on the knees. Bonded to the top of the foam layer is a 1/4" thick TPO composite that offers the same great looks and protection of a spray in liner. It offers the same textured finish that provides traction and keeps cargo from sliding or shifting during transport. A nonwoven fiber backing on the bottom side of the mat adds strength and prevents the BedTred from scratching your truck bed. The BedTred Pro truck bed liner is custom fit to your truck bed and offers easy, no drill installation. The 5 piece kit quickly installs with hook and loop fasteners, and requires no cutting, drilling, sanding, or prep work. Once installed the BedTred Pro truck bed liner maintains the original shape of your bed with a smooth, flat surface that will look factory installed. It will also work with factory installed tie downs. The BedTred truck bed liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The BedTred Pro Truck Bed liner offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the installation manual below or please call us at 1-877-216-5446.
|BedTred Pro Truck Bed Mat Install Manual|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.2|
|Price / Value||4.2|
|34 Customer Reviews|
|Although the build quality was good, after closing the zipper, the edges do not approximate well leaving large openings in the 2 corners. This product at best is poorly designed and has not undergone any testing.|
Finally ended up returning it.
|I'm thrilled with this liner system. VERY nice and beats spray-on or drop-in liners by a mile!|
|I shopped around for different types of bed liners. When I came across the BedTred,I was interested in the ease of installation and its ability to protect the bed of my Silverado, especially from scratches and dents.|
It took me about 2 hours to install, but that included washing the entire bed of the truck to clean out any debris, not to mention a few beer breaks.
Instructions are straight forward. Install it exactly as the instructions say and you'll have a great looking liner that will last a long time. The only complaint I have, is that I think more Velcro fasteners should be included.
My first test was a 1/2 ton of stone to haul. No problem. The BedTred took it all in stride and cleaning out the bed was a breeze.
I read that when you put items in the back, they aren't supposed to slide around like they did on my old truck with a drop in liner. So I put the BedTred to the ultimate test. I put a case of my favorite beer in the middle of the bed and drove off. The case didn't budge at all. Impressive.
I think the liner is well worth the price if you are entertaining the idea of keeping your truck a long time.
|I owned the Bedrug on my previous truck, and decided to go with the Bedtred this time. Both products are outstanding, easily installed, and easy to care for. A+|
|Took my time to install, about an hour. No slip, very durable, everyone that has seen it is as impressed as I was. Would not spend my time or money on any other liner, Top Notch...|
|After a little research and checking out the product video's and actually seeing the liner in person, i decided to make the purchase. The Installation was very simple and the fit was perfect. My only issue was the tailgate piece which would not stay adhered due to the wind when traveling 60 mph. I simply picked up 5 plastic auto molding plugs, drilled some holes and tapped them in, securing that piece rock solid. I have had many compliments and highly recommend this product.|
|Looks great, installs easily, and is super durable. Perfectly molded to my truck bed. Exceeded my expectations!|
|The bed liner offers a good value and is relatively easy to install. The liner will tear if you catch something on it. I was putting my chopsaw in the back and the mounting bolt on the base caught the mat and punctured it. I think this is due to the cushion like backing which provides some give to the liner. I was disappointed and currently looking for a way to repair the tear.|
|Tailgate mat blows off after 2-3 weeks of travel on highway. Material velcro attaches to becomes very frayed and won't stick after a couple times blowing off. Not impressed|
|This bed liner looks great. everybody that sees it can't believe I installed it myself. took a little time (1 Hr) was pretty easy. I set ice chest in back drove on winding roads and the ice chest didn't move. I would buy again.|