- Calibrates Speedometer: The Hypertech In-Line Calibration Module is capable of correcting your speedometer and odometer when using non stock tire sizes and gear ratios. Users no long have to guess their speed or actual mileage.
- Unlimited Range: Unlike programmers with speedometer correction devices, the Inline Calibrator Module has an unlimited range. Users can successfully calibrate their speedometer and odometer to work with even the largest tires and gear ratios.
- Fits Toyata/Nissan: Hypertech is offering their In-Line Calibration Tool for Nissan and Toyota trucks, a first in the market. Owners of these trucks can now dial in their speedometers to correctly read with oversized tires.
- Easy Installation: They Hypertech Inline Calibartor offers easy installation that plugs into your vehicles factory wire harness behind the dash. A USB cable and software is included for easy programming of the module.
- Doesn't Disrupt Diagnostics: Unlike some programmers, the In-Line Speedometer Calibrator will not disrupt any original equipment manufactures diagnostic or safety systems.
Hypertech is now offering its In-line Speedometer and Odometer Tire Calibration Module for late model pickup trucks including the Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan, Nissan Frontier, and many more. Unlike other speedometer correction tools, the Inline Calibration Module is adjustable for an unlimited range of tire sizes and gear ratios. This module is perfect for customers who have vehicles with computers that don't allow for tire size and/or gear ratio correction, or for customers who want to calibrate for tire sizes outside the range of other programmers. Each Inline Calibration Module includes a USB cable and the software to needed for dialing in the tire sizes and gear ratios. Once programmed, simply connect the In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module with the factory wiring harness behind your vehicle's dashboard. This module won't disrupt any original equipment diagnostics or safety systems.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line