- Round Tubing: 1 5/8" high tensile steel round tubing is used to construct the Pro III rack frame. Round tubing is stronger than square tubing, it looks cleaner, and there is less wind drag and noise.
- Pro III Camper Shell Rack: The Kargo Master Pro III rack is available to fit truck caps and toppers.
- Heavy Duty Finish: All Kargo Master Truck Bed Racks are treated with a yellow zinc plating and then powder coated for superior corrosion protection.
- Gusseted Cross Bars: All cross bars are fully gusseted to enhance rigidity and offer superior strength giving the Pro III rack a 1,000 lb. weight capacity.
- High Strength Side Rails: High strength side rails with channel reinforcement provide side draft protection. The side rails keep cargo from sliding off the side of the rack and also provide a secure place to fasten straps or ropes.
- Optional No-Drill Mounts: Optional no drill mounts are available that allow users to attach the Pro III Ladder Rack to their truck bed without having to drill.
- Removable Rear Cross Bar: A removable rear crossbar makes it easy for users to easily access the bed of the their truck. The rounded rear side rails also provide a safe grab handle to be used when crawling in and out of the truck.
- Lifetime Warranty: All Kargo Master Pro III Truck Racks are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Check out all the Kargo Master Rack Accessories
The Kargo Master Pro III Truck Bed Rack is available for all fullsize and midsize trucks as well as trucks with toppers and camper shells. All Pro III truck racks are constructed of high quality materials and given an industrial strength black powdercoat finish. The frame is constructed of 1 5/8" high tensile round tubing with fully gusseted cross bars for increased strength. All Kargo Master truck racks are yellow zinc plated before being given a marine grade black powder coat finish that will not fade, rust, or dull. The Pro III Truck Rack features a 1,000 lb. cargo capacity allowing users to safely handle the largest loads. Rugged 17" long mounting plates ensure the cargo rack is securely fastened to you truck bed. Optional no drill clamp on mounts are also available seperately. High strength side rails keep cargo from shifting off the rack and their contured design form safety grab handles. Kargo Master's Pro III Truck Rack also features a removable (no tools required) rear cross bar to allow easy truck bed access. All Kargo Master Truck Bed Racks feature a lifetime warranty.
Not available for step or flairside beds.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Please Note: Before taking delivery on a Common Carrier (Truck Freight) shipment, please thoroughly inspect for shipping damage prior to signing for the shipment. If anything appears to have been damaged during transit, we suggest you refuse shipment. After you sign for truck freight shipment it is very difficult to file a ship damage claim and attain reimbursement.
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.