TrailSeal Total Truck Bed Seal
- Engineered For Truck Beds: TrailSeal is a premium tailgate seal specifically designed for all pickup trucks with toppers, lids or tonneau covers. TrailSeal seals the tailgate gaps and stops dust, rain, and snow from getting in. The location of the bottom seal protects the seal when sliding cargo over it. Seals vertical gaps at the corners and the gap at the floor of the truck bed. Keeps Water, Snow and Dust Out Of Your Truck Bed.
- Easy Installation: Easy to install 3M adhesive-backed molded rubber seal reduces dust, rain, and snow leakage by providing a tight tailgate seal. No more worrying about items in back of truck getting wet and dirty.
- Includes Tailgate Gasket: For the tailgate area.
- Includes Foam Wedges: For the holes in bed.
- Includes "L" Shape Seals: For the front & rear top area.
- Tested, Trusted & Guaranteed: TrailSeal tailgate gasket and tailgate seal kit has been tested, trusted, and guaranteed.
- Great for Toppers, Lids & Truck Bed Cover's: Works great with Truck Bed Toppers, Lids, or Tonneaus.
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
Protect your cargo and gear with the TrailSeal Total Bed Seal from Access. Designed to seal manufacturer gaps and holes in 2007, 2008 & 2009. 2010 & 2011 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra New Body Style truck beds keeping rain, snow and dirt out of your box. It works with tonneaus, toppers and lids and is quick and easy to install!
Features a rubber sealing gasket backed by adhesive for an extra tight seal, water resistant foam to seal the gaps located under the edges of the truck bed and clear adhesive seals to cover manufacturer holes. Keeping the weather out of your truck bed has never been this easy.
The TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket which is included in this kit can also be ordered individually.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|TrailSeal Total Bed Seal Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|Price / Value||4.0|
|48 Customer Reviews|
|Great idea to put everything in one package. Some advice on installation. Take time and remove the factory bed rails as the splines add to difficulty installing the foam blockers. Yes this foam type is the best, it breathes - prevents rust. The tailgate seals are perfect. Tried 3 different types and none worked or lasted over couple weeks before coming off. These actually work and stay put. The front bed seal.... Since my truck is white, I opted to use white silicone caulk but if that fails, I have the seal from this kit to fallback onto.|
Great concept, idea and everything. If you desire to use your bed differently and store things cleanly, this is the route to go.
|Bed seal kit works great, no issues and a dry bed inside!|
|Maybe a good product but time will tell. Instructions not clear at all|
|Good results, bed stays dry and virtually dust free!|
|It's pretty easy to install and works OK, it keeps most of the dust out but not all. I've had trouble with the seal that installs between the bottom of the tailgate and the bed, the tailgate pulls the seal down until the adhesive lets go and the seal separates from the bed. They need to come up with a better solution to that. Otherwise, it's my second kit and it does a pretty good job but don't expect a completely sealed bed.|
|easy instructions to follow. its been on for over a month and looks like the adhesion on the seal is working just great.|
|the fome flakes badly and the tailgate seal does not go on well. you put it on the way it says and the gate will roll it off. Put it under the bed ridge they tell you to put it on.|
|Product is what I was looking for but the adhesive on the tailgate/bed is already letting go. I wish it had more glue and last a lot more time then it has lasted.|
|Seals well. Instructions are just OK.|
|Seals the bed very well except for the lower part of the tailgate I have a spray in liner and is getting torn just the on the bottom seal after 4 or 5 days the glue is bearly holding on. The foam blocks are perfect and will keep mist and bee's out all in all worth the $$$|