Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover 62289
- Fits Behind 20-21" Over-the-rail Toolboxes
- For Full Size Trucks
- Opens or Closes in Seconds
- Fast Clamp On Attachment & Removal
- Reflex Latch Automatically Secures Cover
- Slide Lock for Additional Security
- XT Tension Adjusters
- Premier Cover Material
- Increases Fuel Efficiency
- Element Seal Included
- Accomodates Bed Accessories
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
The original and most popular Access roll-up cover is also available in a toolBox edition. This toolbox tonneau cover is ideal for truck owners in need of both a tonneau cover and a toolbox. They are designed to work with most top of rail toolboxes and can be adjusted to accommodate 19" to 21" wide over the rail tool boxes.
The Access Toolbox tonneau cover has many great features including the reflex latch, XT tension control, a slide lock and an easy to open or close cover design. The kit also includes an adjustable toolbox header bar to bridge the gap between your cross-over toolbox and the truck bed cover.
Toolbox tonneau covers from Access have an ingenious clamp on attachment, making mounting these tonnos a breeze. This is one of the most practical tonneau truck covers on the market, ideal for contractors, farmers and pickup owners who need security with the ability to haul larger items.
Since this toolbox truck bed cover installs on the inside lip to the truck bed, other accessories such as bed rails, cargo tie downs, bed caps and under-the-rail bedliners can also be used.
The Access Toolbox tonneau cover is available for most full size short and long bed pickup trucks. So what are you waiting for? Step up and outfit your truck with a toolbox tonneau cover from Access today!
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
If you have a Nissan Frontier or Nissan Titan with the factory bed extender you may need the Optional Bed Extender Adapter Kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
How It Works
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||3.8|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ACI-62289 Posted on
|Installation was not that difficult, but better instructions with photos would have been helpful. Not completely water tight but gets the job done. I will keep these on my trucks for a long time to come.|
Part #: ACI-62289 Posted on
|The cover does everything it should. It fits very well and when latched is taught and straight. The material is durable and stands up well to temperature changes without shrinking or sagging. I fitted this cover and immediately took a 7000 mile road trip from Alabama to British Columbia and back. I drove through 118 degree temps (Death Valley) and driving rain (Seattle) and this cover never missed a beat. It provided adequate protection from the rain. Some water got in the truck bed but what can you expect?? There is no way to 100% seal a truck bed without filling your stake pockets with expanding foam! I took my time and added sealing/weather strip around my tailgate and the edges where my toolbox met the bed and never had an issue with our luggage getting wet. Damp? A little, yes but not soaking.|
The only thing I would say about the cover is you will definitely need to add extra weather stripping if your tool box is less than 20 inches. My tool box is 19 inches and I had a 1 inch gap between the back of the tool box and the bed once everything was installed. I couldn't move the cover towards the cab as I would then have a 1 inch gap between the cover and tailgate. I added weather stripping behind the toolbox and it seems to have sealed fairly well.
I would definitely recommend this cover though. You just need to spend a little more time 'sealing' the bed if your box is smaller than 20 inches.
|product photos show the cover installed over a set of bed caps/rails, however actual installation will not allow for this. header bar fits "exactly" the width of the bed. if your bed caps/rails stick into the bed more than an 1/8th of an inch on each side, the header bar WILL NOT FIT. i talked to the installation support, their solution was to remove my rails and re-install the cover. great idea, application not so great though. measure everything and ask a lot of questions before you buy.|
5 Year Warranty
Access offers a warranty for a period of five years from the date of manufacture that your Toolbox Edition tonneau cover is free from defects in workmanship, under normal use for the truck model it was intended for. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear.
InstallationThe Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is a fairly easy installation. Plan about about 20-30 minutes for installation. These covers clamp on to the inside lip of your cargo box. The only tool you need is a 9/16" wrench. If you have additional installation questions please call toll free 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Access Cover Installation Manual|