Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover 62289
- Constructed of a premium grain finish vinyl
- Sits at 1 1/2 inch profile
- Holds rain and snow weight
- No drill installation on most vehicles
- Works great with most 5th wheel hitches
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
Access Toolbox cover is constructed of agriculture grade vinyl that is guaranteed to last through hard work. A luxurious grain style finish ensures a quality high class look. Meanwhile, the exclusive slant back design takes up the rear to provide an all-around robust style
This Roll-Up is safe in weather prone environments and is rated to carry the weight of even heavy snow. The Toolbox Roll-Up will resist outside elements with a strong hook and loop fastening system. Thanks to the XT-Dial tension system the cover can be adjusted quickly and easily for any situation.
Hauling, towing, and other truck bed use should be easy. Opening the cover is hassle free with the patented AUTOLATCH II technology. This system can be operated from either side of the truck bed. The Access toolbox tonneau cover can be stored with the easy to use storage straps in seconds.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
If you have a Nissan Frontier or Nissan Titan with the factory bed extender you may need the Optional Bed Extender Adapter Kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
How It Works
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||3.8|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ACI-62289 Posted on
|Installation was not that difficult, but better instructions with photos would have been helpful. Not completely water tight but gets the job done. I will keep these on my trucks for a long time to come.|
Part #: ACI-62289 Posted on
|The cover does everything it should. It fits very well and when latched is taught and straight. The material is durable and stands up well to temperature changes without shrinking or sagging. I fitted this cover and immediately took a 7000 mile road trip from Alabama to British Columbia and back. I drove through 118 degree temps (Death Valley) and driving rain (Seattle) and this cover never missed a beat. It provided adequate protection from the rain. Some water got in the truck bed but what can you expect?? There is no way to 100% seal a truck bed without filling your stake pockets with expanding foam! I took my time and added sealing/weather strip around my tailgate and the edges where my toolbox met the bed and never had an issue with our luggage getting wet. Damp? A little, yes but not soaking.|
The only thing I would say about the cover is you will definitely need to add extra weather stripping if your tool box is less than 20 inches. My tool box is 19 inches and I had a 1 inch gap between the back of the tool box and the bed once everything was installed. I couldn't move the cover towards the cab as I would then have a 1 inch gap between the cover and tailgate. I added weather stripping behind the toolbox and it seems to have sealed fairly well.
I would definitely recommend this cover though. You just need to spend a little more time 'sealing' the bed if your box is smaller than 20 inches.
|product photos show the cover installed over a set of bed caps/rails, however actual installation will not allow for this. header bar fits "exactly" the width of the bed. if your bed caps/rails stick into the bed more than an 1/8th of an inch on each side, the header bar WILL NOT FIT. i talked to the installation support, their solution was to remove my rails and re-install the cover. great idea, application not so great though. measure everything and ask a lot of questions before you buy.|
5 Year Warranty
Access offers a warranty for a period of five years from the date of manufacture that your Toolbox Edition tonneau cover is free from defects in workmanship, under normal use for the truck model it was intended for. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear.
InstallationThe Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is a fairly easy installation. Plan about about 20-30 minutes for installation. These covers clamp on to the inside lip of your cargo box. The only tool you need is a 9/16" wrench. If you have additional installation questions please call toll free 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Access Cover Installation Manual|