aFe DFS780 Series Powerstroke Fuel Pump 42-13011
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass for visual inspection of fuel
- Helical spur gears runs quieter than straight cut gears
- "Marine Grade" motor protects against dust And water
- Contoured CNC manifold enhances flow
- Fuel pressure gauge port
- O.E. Quality Viton seals
- Not legal in California or other states adopting CARB compliance
The AFE Power DFS780 is a state of the art fuel filtration and air water separation system. All components of the AFE DFS780 was designed to improve quality of fuel flow.
Everything from the CNC machined fuel flow paths to the helical spur gears helps improve performance and provide proper fuel flow. Your diesel fuel is passed through a high efficiency AFE Power fuel filter to remove contaminants. Fuel is then passed through an air fuel separator and air bubble free fuel is sent through the system.
The AFE Power DFS780 not only delivers more performance but cleaner, more reliable fuel. For uncompromising diesel performance choose the AFE Power DFS780 Fuel Filtration System.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2003 Ford F250 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F450 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F550 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
Included with every aFe DFS780 are full color, step-by-step instructions. Install of the DFS780 systems is a little advanced for the average do it yourself mechanic, some vehicles will require the bed to be removed or the fuel tank lowered. If you do not have the necessary experience you made need to have the DFS780 professionally installed, or call a buddy with a little more know-how. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|AFE 50-11662-B Installation Instructions|
2 Year Warranty
Every aFe DFS780 is backed by aFe's "Worry Free" 2-year warranty.