aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake 54-10922
- Stage 2 systems are designed to increase horsepower and airflow
- Replaces factory air box and factory torque booster tube with aFe intake box and AFE torque booster tube
- Three filter styles available: Pro Dry S, Pro 5R & Pro-Guard 7 filters
- Pro 5R Filter is an oiled 5-layer progressive cotton gauze media, high flow, washable & reusable with 98.9% filtration efficiency
- Pro-Guard 7 Filter is an oiled 7-Layer progressive cotton gauze & synthetic media, high flow, washable & reusable with 99.5% filtration efficiency
- Pro Dry S Filter is a high flow, dry replacement filter offers more consistent flow than stock paper filters, ensuring increased horsepower and torque
- Molded intake tube is designed for maximum airflow, increasing throttle response and acceleration
- Heat shield is available on select models
- Heat shields are finished in 16-gauge powder-coat which reduces heat transfer to the intake air
- aFe air filters are washable & reusable, which gives the filter a longer service life
- aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake systems come with a lifetime warranty
For those who want more power, then you don't want to look any further than aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes. Each intake system is specifically designed to increase horsepower, torque, and throttle response, and isn't that what it's all about?
Each aFe intake system is specifically designed to directly replace the factory air-box and intake tube, making for an easy installation. How the aFe intakes outproduce the factory system is the in the large filter, which can draw in more air, heatshield, which keeps the airflow at a lower temperature, and the intake tube, which has been designed for maximum airflow.
The Magnum Force intakes are available with three different air filters, allowing you to choose the perfect setup for your ride. There are two oiled filter options available, including the Pro 5R and the Pro-Guard 7, with the 5R having a five layer progressive cotton gauze media, while the Pro-Guard 7 has a seven layer progressive cotton gauze media. The Pro Dry S filters are oil-free, but still offer great filtration and airflow, and are cleanable just like the oiled filters.
So, if you're ready to go fast, and sound rad at the same time, get yourself a aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake under your hood today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
aFe Magnum Force State 2 cold air intakes include everything needed to an easy installation. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. Also, there's a sample installation right below this here sentence.
|AFE 50-11662-B Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes are backed by a lifetime warranty. If you have any questions on the warranty, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|I've had this in my 3.5 charger sxt for over 2 months now. As far as mods I have done. Magnaflow Dual exhaust, Diablo sport tuned to 91 octane, and that's it for now. Before the stage2 I was getting 300-310 miles per full tank. Now I on average get 330-355 on 91 octane shell gas. I do however drive it like I stole it so I'm sure if I drove it more like my grandpa I'm sure I could squeeze a few more miles out of it. I also noticed an increase in response time and it is not as loud as I was expecting. Although it has increased the sound of my exhaust which I like :). Next addons I would suggest... and i am in the process of getting now for myself.... Ram air hood, and a jet performance chip stage 2.|