aFe Twisted Steel Headers
- Stainless steel construction
- Formed collectors
- Port matched flanges
- 100% hassle free installation
- Retains factory sensors
- Catted (Street Series) or Non-Catted (Race Series)
- Headers with optional Y-Pipe/Connection Pipe
- Made in the USA
Twisted Steel Headers are constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel for maximum durability. aFe headers are designed with mitered collectors extend tube lengths, decrease turbulence, but provides optimum exhaust scavenging for improved throttle response, power and torque. Primary tubing can vary in between 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" of an inch depending on the application, while the flanges are precision laser cut for the ultimate leak free seal.
Twisted Steel Downpipes are made out of 304 Stainless Steel for maximum durability. High flow cats are utilized for increased airflow and horsepower. 100% TIG-welded for superior strength derived from racing. aFe V-band flanges ensure a leak free seal and easy bolt-on hassle free install.
2 Year Warranty
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Professional installation highly recommended.