Air Lift 1000 Air Bag Kits 80590
- Provide up to 1,000lbs of leveling capacity
- Specifically designed for coil sprung vehicles
- Reduce bottoming out when towing or hauling heavy loads
- Helps to balance uneven loads, increasing traction and stability
- Installs inside of existing coil spring
- Available for front and rear applications
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
No matter if your truck needs a little support up front for plowing season, or your SUV needs a helping hand while towing the camper, Air Lift 1000 air bag kits are a quick, simple, and cost-effective way to increase the effectiveness of your suspension.
Air Lift 1000 coil kits are specifically designed for truck and SUV with coil-spring suspensions. Instead of adding an air bag to increase suspension strength, the Air Lift 1000 air bag kits install with the existing coil spring, increasing support when hauling loaded. These coil kits are designed to reduce bottoming out and increase handling when pulling a trailer, or carrying a heavy load. Futhermore, these air bags can be used to level uneven loads, which increases handling and traction.
So, if you're in the market for a quick and easy way to beef up your suspension before you hit the road, don't look any further than Air Lift 1000 air bag kits. Easy to install, and even easier on the wallet. Order yours today!
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD, Pickup
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II 4WD
- 1968-1983 Ford F100 2WD
- 1980-1983 Ford F100 4WD
- 1975-1996 Ford F150 2WD
- 1975-1996 Ford F150 4WD
- 1970-1979 Ford F250 2WD, Over 7,500 GVWR
- (1997) Ford F250 2WD, Over 7,500 GVWR
- (1997) Ford F250 4WD, Over 8,600 GVWR
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 2WD
- 1970-1979 Ford F350 2WD
- 1980-1997 Ford F350 4WD, w/o Super Heavy Duty, Chassis, w/o Stabilizer Bar
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift Company warrants that the Air Lift 1000 kits will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. If you have any questions on the warranty, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Air Lift 1000 air bag kits are specifically designed to work with coil sprung vehicles. Each kit includes everything you need to install, and instructions are included with order and are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Air Lift 80531 Installation Instructions|