Air Lift SlamAir Kit 59102
- Provides up to 2000lbs of leveling capacity
- Designed to work with 2, 4, or 6 inch drops
- Air springs are adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Proper leveling will improve braking and steering
- Will reduce trailer sway, and bottoming out
- Fits between leaf spring and frame supporting suspension
- Works with Air Lift on-board air compressor systems
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
If you've lowered your truck, and then you found out that it has issues doing truck things, Air Lift SlamAir air bag kits can bring that pickup back up to snuff. Get the best of both worlds with a slammed truck that still knows how to pull its own weight.
SlamAir systems provide up to 2,000lbs of leveling capacity since they are adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI. Air Lift designed these systems to work with the most popular makes of lowered vehicles, and there are systems for 2, 4, and 6 inch drops. The major benefits that come from putting air bag kit on a truck carry over to lowered trucks, such as improved handling and braking, as well as decreased bottoming out. A properly leveled truck will also maintain a safe headlight level, as well as reducing the likelihood of trailer sway.
Basically, if you're going to lower your truck, but still want to maintain the ability to tow and haul safely and securely, you need to check our Air Lift SlamAir air bag kits. Get yours today!
- 1982-1994 Chevy Blazer 2WD, S10 | 2"-4" Drop
- 1995-2002 Chevy Blazer 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
- 1983-1991 GMC Jimmy 2WD, S15 | 2"-4" Drop
- 1992-2001 GMC Jimmy 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
- 1969-1995 Toyota Pickup 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2WD | 2"-4" Drop
Air Lift Company warrants that the Air Lift SlamAir air bag kits will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. If you have any questions on the warranty, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Air Lift SlamAir air bag kits are specifically designed for your specifically vehicle. Everything needed to an easy installation will be included with your order. Install instructions are available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.