Airaid Air Filter Cleaning Kit 790-551
- Includes Cleaning Solution and Performance Oil: The Performance Oil comes in either a 8 ounce Aerosol or a 8 ounce squeeze bottle. The AirAid Cleaning Solution comes in a 12 ounce spray bottle.
- Will Not Damage Gauze Filter Media:
- Additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow.
- The Cleaning Solution is uniquely formulated to clean without damaging the gauze filter media. To use just gently shake off and brush away excess dirt. Spray on AirAid Cleaning Solution so that the filter is fully saturated, and let soak for 10 minutes. Rinse filter from the clean side to the dirty side until water comes through clear. Allow filter to dry.
- The Performance Oil forms an additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow. To use you make one careful application of AirAid Performance Oil to each filter pleat. Allow oil to seep into filter for 20 minutes. Re-oil any areas that still appear dry.
- Simple to Use: as pointed out up above. Just follow those easy steps and you will be very satisfied with the performance of your AirAid or other aftermarket air filter.
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
The premium air filter cleaning kit for your premium Airaid or other aftermarket air filter. This kit allows you to clean your air filter, restore air flow efficiency and ultimately maintain optimum engine performance. This kit includes both Airaid Cleaning Solution and AirAid Performance Oil. The Performance Oil comes in either a 8 ounce Aerosol or a 8 ounce squeeze bottle. The AirAid Cleaning Solution comes in a 12 ounce spray bottle. AIRAID® CLEANING SOLUTION: is uniquely formulated to clean without damaging the gauze filter media. AIRAID® PERFORMANCE OIL: The performance oil forms an additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow.
Order NotesThe aerosol kit can not be shipped expedited. (3-day, 2-Day or Next Day Air). It must ship ground. View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Frequently Asked Questions
Clean your AirAid® filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles for normal driving, and more
often for off-road and heavy dust conditions.
If your annual mileage is low, check filter once a year to see if oiling is needed.
USE ONLY AIRAID CLEANING SOLUTION:
Use only AirAid® Cleaning Solution to clean your AirAid® filter. Never use gasoline, detergents, steam cleaning
or parts solvent.
OIL AFTER CLEANING:
Your AirAid Premium Filter is pre-oiled and ready to use out of the package. Always oil your AirAid Premium Filter after each cleaning. Use only AirAid Filter Performance Oil. No transmission fluid, motor oil, diesel fuel, or light weight oils.
DO NOT OVER OIL!
How It Works
InstallationCleaning your air filter is easy with an Airaid air filter cleaning kit. Here are some suggestions for making cleaning your filter even easier.