AMI Black Locking Fuel Door 6053KL
- Machined from solid 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum
- Self-latching door
- Available in a locking fuel door or non-locking fuel door design
- Personalize your truck with over ten styles
- All Sales fuel doors offer no drill installation for most applications
- Available for a variety of pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles and Jeeps
- Made in the USA - El Dorado, CA
Factory fuel doors don't offer much in the style department, but there is a quick fix to this problem. All Sales MFG replacement chrome fuel doors look amazing, come in a tons of finishes to compliment any truck, and are tough as nails.
Did I mention that these doors are built tough? Constructed out of solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, these doors are in it for the long haul. If you're picky about the style of your truck, first, you're on the right website, second, All Sales offers over a dozen different styles to match any pickup perfectly. Installation is easy, can be done right in the driveway, and doesn't require any drilling.
If you're ready to add some style to truck, don't look any further than All Sales MFG fuel doors. Get a cover today, and add some individual style to your ride.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The AMI Billet Aluminum Chromed Fuel Doors by All Sales Manufacturing, Inc. is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
90 Day Warranty
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.5|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ASM-6053KL Posted on
|1. The factory fuel door swing arm attach points had to be modified to accommodate the accessory adapter plate for the door to close properly. The accessory adapter plate fits properly per the instructions, but when the billet door is attached, the door will not align properly with the fuel door opening, off center appx. 1/2 inch to the right. Aesthetically unpleasing and non functional as a theft deterrent.|
2. The latch pawl had to be greatly modified in order for the fuel door to properly latch.
3. The latch plate did not install properly as per the instruction sheet with the supplied hardware, requiring removal of the entire fuel filler pipe housing for proper installation. The mounting stud supplied screws in only 2 1/2 threads and can easily be compromised.
4. In its as manufactured configuration this is "not" a drop in replacement for the existing factory fuel door on a 2004 F-150.
|All thoght the product they sent was the wrong one. The service I recieved from the staff at RealTruck was fantasic.I called and mad arrangements to return it. It was very very painless and easy. I will keep on dealing with this company And recomend them for all you custom accessories
Keep up the good work