APS Black IRunning Boards IB04RBJ8B
- Heavy-duty aircraft 6061-T6 aluminum
- Coated in a durable black powder-coat
- 6" wide step width
- No drilling required on most models
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Solid in pairs
- Complete with all installation hardware
- Raised ends act as mud guards
- One piece design
- Features high grip rubber tread
APS Black IRunning Boards not only add style, but they provide a safer step up into your truck or SUV. Created mirroring the Apple Iphone, each IRunning board has a sleek look. The 6" wide stepping area is sure to give a large area for getting into your cab.
The heavy-duty aircraft aluminum construction is coated in a durable black powder-coat. Raised ends on each board act as mud guards. The one piece design features high grip rubber treading for an anti-slip stepping area.
No drilling is required on most applications with the APS Black IRunning Boards. Each set is sold as a pair. Easily install the IRunning boards as all installation hardware comes with every order. Backed by a one year warranty, order yours today!
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2018 Dodge Ram 2500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2018 Dodge Ram 3500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500, Crew Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500, Crew Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: APS-IB04RBJ8B Posted on
|I am very happy with these running boards. I love the aluminum construction, so I never have to worry about rust. I like how tight they snug up to the bottom of the rocker-panel, and the lip in the back to make it even tighter. They were reasonably easy to install for someone who is only moderately handy with tools. No drilling was required. Given the high quality construction, they seem to be such a great value.|
1 Year Warranty
APS IRunning Boards are backed by a one year warranty covering all defects in materials and workmanship.
Most applications require no drilling, but installation instructions will be provided to ensure a proper install.