Aries Switchback Headache Rack 1110110
- All aluminum construction
- Grid sections are removable
- Customizable track works with LED light bars, off-road lights, tie-down anchors, and more
- Black carbide powder coat provides maximum corrosion resistance
- Comes with a five year warranty
- Made in the USA - Eau Claire, WI
An Aries Switchback headache rack offers a beefed up, unique look along with excellent protection for your truck's cab. The octagonal grid sections also help set your truck.
Total aluminum construction keeps the headache rack lightweight and able to withstand the elements. The rugged octagonal design of the mesh adds strength and the carbide black powder coat finish ensures you get maximum corrosion protection. A track system along the top provides a flexible mounting solution for adding LED light bars, tie-downs, or other accessories.
Aries Switchback headache racks use a patent-pending stake pocket mounting system that uses the strength of your truck bed to hold it in place. Aries designed this mounting system so that the rack wouldn't interfere with other common truck bed accessories like fuel tanks or tonneau covers.
Get a new look with the American made Switchback headache rack, it even comes with a five year warranty!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2019 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2019 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2019 GMC Sierra 3500
The Switchback headache rack from Aries comes backed by a five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or if you need to file a warranty claim.
Adding your new headache rack to your truck bed will not be complicated. Installation won't require any special tools and should only take about a hour or so out of your weekend. If you want more information or have a question you would like answered, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help you out!