AVS In-Channel Vent Visors 192410
- Greater Visibility: The in channel design has greater visibility and less wind noise. No leg to obstruct the side view mirror. Auto Ventshade rain deflectors keep the rain out and the fresh air in.
- Easy Installation: The Inchannel vent visor deflector offers a Easy No-Drill Installation and a snug, secure fit. These AVS side window vent visors installs nicely into the window channel and hold tight using 3M tape.
- Sleek Appearance: AVS window in-channel vent visors have a sleek and streamlined appearance. The No exterior tape touches the vehicle.
- Smoke Finish: AVS window deflectors are available in a popular smoke high impact acrylic finish.
- 2 Piece & 4 Piece Sets: Over 200 applications are available for Auto, Pickup & SUV.
- AVS Warranty - Backed by Auto Ventshade with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA
View All AVS Vent Visors
An update of AVS's landmark Auto Ventshade vent visor design is the Auto VentShade In-Channel vent visors. The AVS inchannel vent visors and window deflectors offer the same protection from the elements in a sleek, streamlined profile. The AVS side window deflectors with an in channel design have greater visibility and less wind noise. These AVS inchannel window deflector offers an easy no-drill installation and a snug, secure fit. Auto Ventshade rain guards are available for a variety of cars, pickup trucks, sport utility & cross over vehicles. The AVS inchannel window deflector make its so no exterior tape touches your vehicle. Browse AVS inchannel vent visors in over 200 vehicle applications. Including car vent visors, suv & pickup truck vent visors.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Auto Ventshade In-Channel vent visors offer an easy installation. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
When installing these vent visors on any 2011 vehicle, you may need 2 people for installation. Have someone gently pull out the front and rear flange while someone else taps the window shut (leaving the window shut for 48 hours).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty on Auto Vent Shade Vent Visors.
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|These things are a great(and cheap) add-on that surprisingly increases the aesthetic value, as well as the functionality of this car. They are very easy to install and require no experience to do it (about 5 minutes of prep for each window channel(for cleaning) and about 1-2 minutes of installation time on each window)It should be noted that for best adhesion, you should do it on a time when you wont roll your windows down at all for 2-3 days for maximum "stay power" which you will need for those days where you want to "open it up" on the highway. I have had my truck over 110 mph with windows down and they didnt budge. They are pretty durable, even though it says you cant drive them through the carwash, i have done it on both my 2010 honda civic, and my 2005 dodge ram numerous times (more than 10 times a piece)w/o incident. They are great for the days when it rains out and you still wish to have that nice flow of fresh air into the vehicle.They also eliminated the "helicopter effect" that used to occur on my dodge ram when all four windows were down by altering the airflow. Anyone who owns a dodge ram knows exactly what im talking about. Its a very annoying acoustic sound as well as creating pressure differences in your vehicle that can actually hurt your ears. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to add an aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-install, part with a purpose to their vehicles.|