AVS In-Channel Vent Visors 194827
- The in-channel design offers greater visibility and less wind noise
- No leg to obstruct the side view mirror
- AVS rain deflectors keep the rain out and let the fresh air in
- In-channel vent visor deflectors have an easy no-drill Installation into the window channel and hold tight using 3M tape
- AVS in-channel vent visors have a sleek and streamlined appearance. No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- In-Channel window deflectors come in a popular smoke finish
- Made from impact resistant acrylic
- Available in both two or four piece sets for most vehicles
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
View All AVS Vent Visors
An update of AVS's landmark Auto Ventshade vent visor design is the Auto VentShade in-channel vent visors. The AVS in-channel vent visors and window deflectors offer the same protection from the elements in a sleek, streamlined profile. The AVS side window deflectors with an in-channel design have greater visibility and less wind noise. These AVS in-channel window deflector offers an easy no-drill installation and a snug, secure fit. Auto Ventshade rain guards are available for a variety of cars, pickup trucks, sport utility & cross over vehicles. The AVS in-channel window deflector make its so no exterior tape touches your vehicle. Browse AVS in-channel vent visors in over 200 vehicle applications. Including car vent visors, suv & pickup truck vent visors.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: AVS-194827 Posted on
|I've had these installed for about 4 months now on a 2014 Nissan Rogue (latest body style, 2nd generation? As far as appearance, the AVS logo is on the outside of the vent visor. It can easily be removed with some rubbing compound and elbow grease. Installation was super easy (as usual). The only downfall I found is limited to the visors for the rear windows. When the window is closing, the glass stops when it hits the visor. I have to physically push the visor outward and try to not chop off my finger while hitting the "up" switch. I thought maybe over time the visor would settle into place but it hasn't happened as of yet. I would still recommend them because you can keep the windows lowered just a little bit and I believe it helps cool interior temps. Every little bit helps|
Part #: AVS-194827 Posted on
|Best customer service and very happy with the product. .look really cool . definitely will come back..|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty on Auto Vent Shade Vent Visors.
The Auto Ventshade In-Channel vent visors offer an easy installation. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
When installing these vent visors on any 2011 vehicle, you may need 2 people for installation. Have someone gently pull out the front and rear flange while someone else taps the window shut (leaving the window shut for 48 hours).