Auto Ventshade Vent Visors 92059
- Custom Look: The AVS smoke high impact acrylic vent visors give your truck a custom look with better visual appeal.
- Lets Fresh Air In: The auto ventshade smoke vent visors and window deflector keeps rain out and lets the fresh air in.
- Keeps Rain Out: Whether you're on the move or in the parking lot, the Vent visor creates cabin comfort by keeping rain out and letting fresh air in.
- Tape On Install: You will receive 3M tape upon arrival for a secure mounting process.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Built to last the life of your vehicle.
- Made in the USA
View All AVS Vent Visors
An automotive accessory classic, the original AVS Vent Visors still offer it all. The Auto ventshade window vent visor keeps rain and elements out while letting fresh air circulate in. Whether you're on the move or in the parking lot, the AVS window deflector creates cabin comfort by increasing ventilation with crisp, clean air. All car and truck vent visors have a snug, secure fit and are applied using the included 3M tape.
Custom applications are available for most cars, trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles in 2 or 4 door designs. Side window vent visor deflectors help reduce heat buildup in a parked vehicle by allowing windows to be left partially open. Let the fresh air in while cruising down the road. Auto Ventshade window deflectors are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Browse hundreds of suv, cuv and pickup truck vent visors.
- 1976-1982 Chevy Blazer
- 1983-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1976-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: AVS-92059 Posted on
|Ok, so five stars in each category. the only problem was the vent visors had a "set shape" in the bend area, that didn't want to align up precisely with the doors. I noticed that the adhesive wanted to pull away from being forced down, to conform to the correct bend or shape. The plastic's stress was relieved by "wanding over" the area with a heat gun,....CAREFULLY! problem solved.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All AVS products have a limited lifetime warranty.
InstallationThe Auto Ventshade vent visors offer a easy installation with their included 3M tape. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|AVS Vent Visor Installation Instructions|