B&W Gooseneck Defender Locking Coupler GNC4250
- Integrated Lock: Push button keyed lock secures your investment with an integrated theft deterrent
- Lock your trailer when coupled or uncoupled
- Automatic Latch: Line up the ball, drop the trailer, and you're on the road
- Cone Shaped Coupler: Makes lining up and hooking up your trailer easier
- 25,000 lb. gross trailer weight / 7,500 lb. tongue weight
- 4" ID Round
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
If you have a gooseneck hitch you could probably use a B&W Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler. The Defender is unlike any gooseneck trailer coupler on the market today. With unrivaled ease of use and security features built into the coupler, the Defender keeps your property safe and ensures easier towing.
The Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler has an integrated lock, automatic latch, and a cone shaped coupler that makes lining up and hooking up your trailer easy as it can be. Tow with confidence - Tow safely - Tow with B&W - And remember to never exceed the tow ratings of your truck.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|B&W GNC4250 Installation Instructions|