B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch GNRK1314
- 30,000 lb. gross trailer weight / 7,500 lb. tongue weight
- Includes a solid, machined 2 5/16" ball
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Requires only a 4" hole in the bed
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Options available include B&W Gooseneck Balls, Extenders, Eyelets, Kingpins, Helpers & Plugs.
- Exclusive 5th wheel add-on: B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
Depend on a B&W tunoverball goosenck hitch to get you and your trailer to your destination safely. Designed with the idea of "a hitch when you need it and a level bed when you don't" It doesn't get more simple then that. This B&W hitch converts to a level bed in seconds. Remove ball, turn it over, and drop it in the socket.
There is a flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball. With a standard ball this hitch is rated at 30,000 lb. GTW and 7,500 lb. tongue weight. If you want your full truck bed when you aren't pulling your trailer, simple turnover the ball and get back to work.
There is no substitute for an American made B&W hitch. B&W turnoverball gooseneck hitches come with a solid machined 2 5/16" ball. The frame is finished in a durable powder-coat and bolts to existing holes in the frame of your truck with no drilling or welding needed. Tow with confidence and remember to never exceed the tow capacity of your truck.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the sample installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|B&W GNRK1314 Installation Instructions|