Backrack Side Rails 55519TB
- Gives a unique, rugged look
- Coated in a durable black powder-coat
- Manufactured from 12 gauge steel
- No drill installation
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
If you have been looking for a way to make your truck stand out without having to do too much then look no further. The Backrack bed rails are just what you need to add style and functionality to your truck.
Constructed from durable 12 gauge steel and coated in a black powder-coat, these side rails will stand up to daily use. Giving a unique look to your regular truck or work truck, you really cannot go wrong with adding these.
Easily install with no drilling as these mount directly in the stake pocket holes. Drop them in and use the supplied hardware and you will be on your way to making heads turn. Going the full length of the truck bed, the Backrack bed rails are made to handle just about anything!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
The Backrack bed rails are an easy, at home install. Need help? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty, with no warranty on the finish.