Banks Power Air Intake 42155
- Fully enclosed system that positions your intake to only draw cool, dense air
- Features larger inlets and chambers for greater volume
- Designed to be as aerodynamic as possible, reducing tight spots and restrictions
- Each product is engineered for your specific vehicle
- Lifetime Filter is Included with every Ram Air Intake
- Includes an oiled filter that is cleanable and reusable
- Made in the USA - Azusa, California
The Banks Ram Air Intake System is specially designed to remove every last restriction in your truck's air intake system. The key to producing horsepower and peak efficiency is allowing your engine to breath. With Banks air intakes, you get everything you need to upgrade your truck with the best air intake on the market. The Ram Air Intake
System features much larger inlets/ outlets and larger tubing designed for aerodynamic airflow and greater volume. The intake is fully enclosed and positioned to pull dense, cold air for increased efficiency, so you never have to worry about sucking in warm, power robbing air again. All air intakes include an oversized Lifetime filter that requires less cleaning while opening up airflow. Huge 4 1/2" bellows allow for increased air movement while extending service life and preventing component damage.
For even better performance, combine your Ram Air Intake with the Banks Super Scoop intake horn. The Super Scoop features a wider inlet that forces a charge of cool, pressurized ram air into the intake housing. It fits directly with your Banks Ram Air Intake and allows for better flow and increased power. Made in America.
- 2003-2005 Ford Excursion, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F250, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F350, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F450, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F550, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Filter / 5 Year Warranty on Intake
Banks Ram Air Intake systems features a 5 Year Warranty.
All Filters are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Banks Power 42155 Installation Instructions|