BD Diesel High Capacity Transmission Pan 1061716
- Increased Oil Capacity: The BD Big Daddy transmission pan is oversized to allow for increased oil capacity over your factory oil pan.
- Lower Oil Temps: Increased oil capacity and more cooling fins allow for much lower oil level and transmission temps.
- Longer Transmission Life: Increased oil capacity and lower operating temps result in longer transmission life. BD high capacity oil pans are extremely effective during towing and other heavy-duty use applications.
- Increased Rigidity: The oversized design and increased rigidity of the BD Diesel high capacity transmission pans prevent case twist.
- Ready to Install: All BD transmission-cooling pans are ready to install and include a magnetic drain plug as well as a port for a transmission temp-sending unit.
High volumes of cool oil equate to long transmission life. BD designed their Big Daddy transmission pans to offer increased oil capacity, while their aluminum construction and heat dissipating fins keep temperatures down. As an added bonus, the transmission pan's increased rigidity prevents case twisting. All Big Daddy transmission pans include a magnetic drain plug and a temperature sending unit port.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2000-2003 Ford F250 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F250 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F250 6.4L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R109, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F350 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F350 6.4L V8 Powerstroke, E40D / 4R100 / 5R110, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
1 Year Warranty
BD Diesel Big Daddy Transmission Coolin Pans are warranted to be free from defects for a period of one year.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|BD Diesel 1061715 Installation Instructions|