BDS Add-A-Leaf-Springs 111209
- Adds a boost to sagging front or rear leaf springs
- Can be used to add rake after lifting your truck
- Adds between 1" and 3" of lift
- Fairly simple to install
- Sold in pairs
BDS add-a-leaf springs are great for eliminating sag in your rear end or to add a little rake back into your lifted truck.
BDS Suspension offers helper leaf springs to give your truck or SUV the stance it had when it was new. High quality steel components ensure long lasting performance. If you don't think you quite need new leaf springs but want to give your factory springs a little help, then a pair of these add-a-leafs are the answer. Their add-a-leafs are great little pick me ups for your suspension while towing.
All BDS add-a-leaf springs are fairly straight-forward to install with detailed instructions. Get your set of BDS springs coming and give your truck's suspension a new lease on life!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 3500
No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
BDS Suspension warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
Add-A-Leaf springs are pretty simple to install. Detailed instructions are included but you can always give us a call if you need more information or have any questions.
|BDS Add-A-Leaf Instructions|