Bestop Power Running Boards 75137-15
- Step is constructed of extruded aluminum and finished in a durable powder-coat
- 6.25” stepping surface features a non-slip textured surface
- Each PowerBoard has 600lb capacity per side
- Cast aluminum arms allow step to descend up to six inches for easy entrance and exit of vehicle
- Designed to extend down automatically when door opens and retract up when door closes
- Retracts underneath truck when doors are closed to not interfere with ground clearance
- Works with both driver and passenger, and front and rear doors
- Includes two steps, wiring harness with controller, LED light kit, hardware, and weatherproof motors
- Integrated light kit makes enter vehicle at night easy and safe
- Coated fasteners are designed to resist corrosion for a long life
- Heavy duty, weatherproof, pressure sensitive, pinch-proof technology motor to assure safety and workability for years to come
- Bestop PowerBoards have been climate and salt spray tested to operate in any climate
- Extension arm provides an additional 2” of drop for lifted trucks
- 3 year/36,000 mile limited warranty
Add style to your truck or SUV with Bestop power running boards. It's a common scene. You're stepping up to your pickup after a long day of hard work, or maybe you're just carrying a few bags of groceries, or you could be trying to corral three kids into the cab while talking on your phone and lugging their sports gear at the same time. Bestop electric retracting truck steps are built for every day on the off the road us.
If you're going to invest in some top quality step boards (and you need to), Bestop Running Boards are an excellent option for adding some technological flair to your step each and every time you get in or out of your truck. They automatically lower when your doors are open and you need them, and then automatically retract as soon as your doors are closed so they stay out of the way.
Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are built with sound functionality in mind, and while the idea isn't necessarily just to look like you've got something out of Star Wars attached to the bottom of your pickup, we have to admit that they do look pretty awesome. Any time we see a truck pull up with the doors opening and these things lowering, we half expect Luke Skywalker and Han Solo to come strolling out. Not only do they look like they're from the future, but they're also the kind of powered step boards you'd expect an inter-galaxy hero to have.
All that coolness is a waste though if they don't hold up. Fortunately, Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are so durable that we almost suspect they're made out of the same exterior material as the Deathstar. They're actually constructed from high quality corrosion resistant materials and the motor in each is completely weather-resistant, so there's no need to worry about rain, snow, or ice putting them out of commission.
Furthermore, Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are not only easy to use, they're easy to install; however, it is recommended that you have them installed by a professional. All the wiring, mounting hardware, and instructions are included though, which is definitely a big help in streamlining the process required to get these out of the box and onto your truck or SUV where they belong. When retracted, they rest flush behind the rocker panels of your vehicle, safe and out of the way. Retractable truck steps are out of the way, when not in use.
With 600lbs of weight load capacity, heavy duty construction, and highly convenient design, these are the running boards you want if you're gunning for something top of the line. There are few investments you can make for your pickup more worthwhile than a pair of these powered running boards, and we can wholeheartedly stand behind (or on top of) them when we say they're worth every last penny.
3 Year Warranty
The PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are covered by a three year/36,000 mile warranty from Bestop.
Bestop PowerBoards include everything you need to install to your truck or SUV. Installation instructions are included with each order, on RealTruck.com, and an example installation is listed below. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Bestop 75137-15 Installation Instructions|